pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What were your experiences with prostitutes. Mine were good.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #122095 at 02,Dec,10 21:05
The first prostitute I had sex with, I had seen the night before as I went home. She was with another woman, but I didn't have enough to pay her. The next day I had the money and I went looking for her. I was as horny as hell. Finally I saw her - she had on a black jumper and a very short yellow mini-skirt. I asked her if she was "doing business". She said, "Yes" and I followed her back to her house. The other woman was there. The woman I had gone back with said "which one of us do you want?" I said I wanted the girl in the yellow mini-skirt. She turned her back and dropped her skirt followed by her black pants. I had only just seen my first female cunt - my girlfriend, who had just broken up with me.

She turned round and there was her cunt. I was overjoyed. It was hairy but you could still see her slit. She still had on her black jumper and I asked her to take it off, which she did, followed by her black bra. She asked me to strip naked, which I did like a shot, then she came over and massaged my cock and put on a condom, but I didn't really need the massage, as I was almost dripping.

We went over to her bed and she lay down with her legs open. Cor, her cunt was fantastic. I plunged in my cock and stroked her tits. The other woman stood to one side and watched. It was a fantastic feeling having someone watch. This gave me a thrill - I enjoyed fucking all the more with someone else watching. I pounded away until I shot my load. It felt as if a shaft of warm molten lava was pouring through my cock. The feeling was fantastic - dizziness, euphoria, detachment and a feeling like no other type of gorgeous pleasure.

Until now I had only fucked once and my other sex had been wanking 2-3 times a week since I was 8.

The girls were very nice and considerate, and I decided there and then I wanted more. (-:

Some time later, I was in town on my lunch break. I was fed up for some reason and saw two girls stood at the corner of the street. I asked them if they were doing business and they said, "Yes, follow us". They stated their price and I offer double if I could have both of them. They agreed and said they would give me a good time. I followed them some distance behind them to their house. Once inside I decided which girl I wanted to fuck and then sat fondling the other girl who had by now stripped off - she had big tits. I took off my trousers and briefs and got out my cock, which was now stiff. While I groped the second girl I watched the other girl, who had a really good figure strip off.

She had on flowered underwear and had a lovely slim figure. When she was naked I couldn't believe how fantastic she looked. She had lovely medium sized tits (possibly size B), had dark areolas and nipples and dark pubes. She came over to me and wanked my cock. For some reason I took some time to get a full hard on and my cock bled from too vigorous wanking. She was naked when she was doing it.

She didn't want to use a condom, as she was Catholic as am I. She walked off to the bed waggling her fantastic arse. Gosh I was nearly cumming with delirium. She lay on her back on a towel and opened her legs to show her lovely cunt, which she opened for me. Before we started fucking, she said, "Don't cum in me will you. When you feel yourself cumming take your cock out and cum on the towel". It was a fantastic fuck. When I felt myself cumming I did as she asked and came on towel. She gave me a tissue to wipe my oozing cock off. All this time the other woman had been watching. I liked that. It gave me a fantastic thrill to know someone was watching me performing. I got up, feeling tired and wobbly to see her naked, douching her cunt with a spray of water.

I got dressed and went back to work. I was late. I had been about an hour, but boy was a deliriously satisfied and happy. Again, I have to say these girls were very kind and considerate towards me. I cannot complain.

My 4th fuck;

A few weeks later, when I was returning home I went back to the house where I had met the first pro. After I knocked, and the girl who I didn't fuck the first time answered the door. She had on only a pink nightdress. I took off my clothes and she worked my cock up until it was stiff enough to put on a condom. She then lay back on the bed, lifted her nightdress and opened her legs. We had a great fuck. She used a tissue too to wipe off my cock. I put it away. We talked and she was very kind and told me which other women I could go with and to tell them she had recommended me.

5th Fuck

A few weeks later (I had to save the money I needed) I took Fattish girl to her house in the car. "Come and fuck me", she said. When we got there, a party and dance seemed to be on downstairs. There was a young teenage girl dancing with fantastic tits and a great figure. She had a strapless dress on. I went upstairs. It was dark ? I just removed my trousers and she kept her dress on and sat on a seat. She worked my cock up and slipped on a condom. She dropped her knickers and lifted her dress up. I slipped my cock in and began giving her a good fucking. I felt up her dress for her tits, which were quite large and fondled them while we fucked. After I came I took out my cock and wiped it with a tissue and when we went downstairs they were still dancing and I saw her daughter again and wished I could fuck her. She said I could call at the house ? anytime. Again, there is only good I can say about how she treated me.

6th Fuck

About two weeks later I felt randy and lonely so I went to where I had picked up girls before. It was summer, and the girl I stopped near, agreed to come with me in the car. She was quite young, blond and had a good figure. She gave me directions to some waste ground. The light was dimming. We locked the doors and got in the back seat. She unzipped my trousers and reached inside. She said, ?someone?s got a lot! I asked what she meant and she said my cock was a nice average length, had a nice shaped head, and was evenly girthed. "Aren't all cocks like that", I asked. "No, some are wide at the bottom and point at the top. Some are long and thin. Your's is just the right shape." She got my cock stiff and slipped on a condom. Then she hitched up her mini-skirt and pulled down her knickers. She wasn't very hairy round her cunt. I slipped in my cock and we fucked away. I had kept trousers on ? they split. She slipped her tits out from her bra while we fucked. ?I haven?t got a lot", she said. She was OK. I came and she wiped my cock down. She said: ?someone?ll make a good husband". I asked why and she said: ?because I came slowly and had a nicely shaped cock". Her complementary comments were warm and really cheered me up and gave me confidence.

7th Fuck

It must have been during the summer of the same year as the post above when I fucked my sixth pro'. This and the next post are the best and most interesting. The girls were the nicest too. It was during a warm evening and again feeling randy I waited outside a bar in an area I knew I would find a girl. I was actually going in but as I was entering she came out. I asked if she was available and she said, "Yes, where do you want it?" I suggested in my car was parked nearby.

She replied straight away -"You can?t fuck properly in a car. We'll go to my house." It was only a short distance away (about 40 yards away down the street) but we drove to it.

We went upstairs and after talking for a minute or two she said "You'd better get yourself ready. Strip everything off." She left the room and I stripped off and started to wank my cock to get it stiff. Just as I was finishing she walked back into the room. She was bollock naked with a fantastic figure and gorgeous tits with big nipples.

What I saw was what I feel with all women. This girl had not looked outstanding when I met her, but when she was naked she looked amazing - gorgeous - a sex goddess. It was just like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.

She came over to me and after a bit of wanking she put my condom on, then went to lie on her bed and opened her legs. Her cunt was shaved, which I had never seen before. I was entranced and not surprising to say, my stiff cock must have doubled in size, just like my eyes. I said: ?you?re shaved". She said, "It's more hygienic, don't you think?"

We fucked away like rabbits. It was terrific. Just like the other girls, she gave me a tissue to clean my cock while she wiped herself off. Then we got dressed together and she told me she had been in prison for prostitution. She was a nice girl and it seems wrong that her job should result in any punishment let alone that. These girls should be protected and their work seen as a very necessary and useful activity and service to the community. They relieve frustrations and offer solace and kindness to all their customers.

8th Fuck

This was the nicest and most exquisite experience I had with all the girls.

During mid autumn, I saw a group of girls stood under a street lamp. I asked the girl who I thought was nicest looking if she was busy. She said, ?No, but follow me to my house." Two women went in front of me and I followed them down a street close by. They asked me to wait, whilst they went into the house and prepared, and to come in a few minutes. I waited too long, and one of them came to fetch me. It was bitterly cold.

Once inside the house I found the fire burning and we stood near it to get warm. The other woman was older than the one I had chosen. After we had warmed up the two women removed their outer coats ? I said it was cold. I removed my coat too. ?Shall we start" , the younger girl said. She was late twenties and had lovely shoulder length auburn hair. She took off her blouse revealing a navy bra, followed by her skirt. Her bra came off to release some nicely shaped tits. She had on panties, a bottomless girdle and stockings. The panties came off to show a moderately hairy mound. She undid her stockings and then her girdle. She had a fantastic figure and creamy white skin. Then she found she couldn?t remove her boots ? the zip had stuck and I offered to help.

I was still dressed. It seemed unusual to have this bollock naked girl stood above me whilst I tried to undo her boot zips for her. We couldn?t undo her boots, so she rolled her stockings down her leg and tucked them into the tops of her boots. She had a fantastic figure ? very friendly.

?You?d better get ready." she said. I was in front of the roaring fire as I totally undressed. When I was naked (including no shoes or socks) she came and got me a hard on, before she encased my cock in a condom. Then went to sit in a chair. What a sight: it was fantastic to se her walking away from me with her gorgeous arse swaying from side to side and thinking how delirious it would be in a few minutes to have my cock pushing between those lovely legs into her cunt. When she got to a high backed chair, she turned round and sat down with her legs up - she only had few pubes, but her cunt looked like a ginger target. The only hair she had down there was gathered in a circle around her cunt, which was quite visible.

?Come here sexy", she said, beckoning me towards the chair. I had a problem in not running. We were both fully naked. When I got to the chair I had no problem knowing where to put my cock and pushed it gently in. I put my hands around her pert tits and fondled them as we fucked. I tried to fuck slowly, but she wrapped her legs round me to make me go faster. The other woman, who had gone into another room when we started, saw me fucking when she looked in to see how we were going. I thought it was fantastic that someone should see me fucking this lovely girl.

When I had cum she wiped my cock down with a tissue and I got cup of tea before I left. She was very nice. This was the best experience I had experienced. A warm welcome, kindness, sex consideration and love mixed together ? absolute heaven!