Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What, in addition to size, is important in a good cock? How important are dimensions, looks, etc. How does mine stack up, ove

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #21922 at 03,Dec,10 11:29
Comment.

Similar topics: 1.size   2.how important are tits for you?   3.Are most gay/bi guys size queens?   4.Important facts about blowjobs?   5.embarrassed to show small cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 03,Dec,10 22:58
I've always considered myself to be average as cocks go. I have been married twice for a total of 30 years and was single in the 70's and 80's before the health risk was off the charts so I had many lovers. None of them complained and I have always tried to use my penis to penetrate and stimulate every part of my lovers vagina. So, from my perspective, a good cock isn't in it's physical makeup but rather in the ability of it's owner to use it well and unselfishly.

By #6568 at 03,Dec,10 12:45
Interesting.

Yes, obviously the man behind the cock is the first impotance,....however, once a woman has taken a particular man to her body and bed, she usually does enjoy a nice cock which has character rathe than an ordinary specimen......

......If your cock has some thickness, especially at the base,..and also some curve rather than straight, then a woman will enjoy it all the more. while women don't usually enjoy pain during intercourse they DO seem to enjoy just a touch of force and stretch......yu need to 'lever' with your cock rather than just thrust.

By #99700 at 03,Dec,10 12:10
firstly, yours stacks up like mine - average but nice.
Secondly - when you get to a certain age and ahppiness in life it make no difference what it looks like to either, its about you.

Adult Discussion Forum