Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Extreme Close up Pix of Pussies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 03,Dec,10 21:52
I realize the site is named "Show Your Cunt/Dick" but when I check out a page where there are one or two extreme closeup photos of a spread open pussy, I don't find that very enticing. I love pussy as much or more than anyone here but for a photo to get my interest, it needs to be a bit less graphic and more sensual. If there are a number of photos less graphic in the mix, one or two of extreme closeups are fine but when there the only photos, I'll typically pass on being interested.

Your thoughts on this topic?