She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

My Tits ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #120436 at 09,Dec,10 19:26
Hi. This is for all the guys. Please give me an honest opinion of what my boobs look like ? Do they turn you on ? I am a plump lady and feel so self-conscious about my body. My husband says they look fine but I think he's just being nice to me. I also have a tiny clitoris which I feel is a problem, although I do easily reach orgasm when I masturbate.

Similar topics: 1.TINY TITS.   2.my girlfriend's TITS   3.Girlfriends Tits   4.hi gorgeous,you look so sexy,would love to fuc* you,and cum all over yor tits.   5.Who has the best tits here?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #23383 at 12,Dec,10 07:33
Your tits look great, I love your hard little nipples. I'd love to see more of you...

By #99700 at 10,Dec,10 12:17
they are great...nice skin by the way...you have a lucky husband,

By #7976 at 09,Dec,10 23:27
Lynette, you have great breasts and you shouldn't be overly self-conscious about them or any other aspect of your appearance. Not everyone is into the same thing and I'm sure there are lots of men and women who think your breasts and our size are pretty sexy.

My wife and I have been to nude beaches over the years and there are all kinds of people there from the painfully skinny to the grossly overweight. People at the beaches just accept everyone as being what they are and there is little, if any, non-acceptance. You might try finding a nude beach or resort near you in South Africa and go for the day. Once you see there are "regular" people with "normal" bodies you'll become more comfortable. Take a friend so you'll have non-judgmental company for the day then just relax and enjoy your day.

Otherwise, your body is fine just the way it is.

Adult Discussion Forum