Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

"real females don't comment"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9747 at 06,Jun,09 09:54
Yes, I saw someone write that! It's not true, I'm a real female, I comment!!!

Similar topics: 1.Asian Females   2.My Dick   3.Fake fems vs real fems behavior   4.what are your thoughts?   5.Verify  

New Comment

Comments:
By #274357 at 06,Dec,12 00:46
Wow...you dug deep for this dusty post.
By bella! at 06,Dec,12 01:00 other posts of bella! 
Yeah! Can you imagine, not even here for an entire 24 hours and found a thread from almost 3 and 1/2 years ago!!? Makes me say "hmmmm......."

By #7976 at 07,Jun,09 08:56
I will say that with noted exceptions, most women who I comment on don't have the courtesy to at least say thanks. I have had some who comment every time and they know I like them very much however, when anyone comments on my pix, male or female, I always at least say, "thanks for the comment". I would like everyone to at least have that minimal level of courtesy and if they aren't interested in communicating, let the sender know that too. At least it will cut down the comments you need to reply to.
By #5531 at 07,Jun,09 14:39
BP: you are one of the polite fellows here. Thanks for that.
By #7976 at 07,Jun,09 22:27
Thank you. I have always believed there is no reason for rudeness. I grew up with the "Thumperism" sentiment: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". However, as simple "thank you" or "thanks but not thanks" would be sufficient communications to engender a sense of politeness on this site.
By #9747 at 08,Jun,09 18:55
Just let me point something out to your attention, this site doesn't always let you know you have new messages. I've had it happen to me; I could be chatting with someone or in the public chat for example, & somebody else sends me a private at that time but I have no idea of it! I always go back & apologize, sometimes it takes a while though & I think that's when people get offended.
By #10655 at 09,Jun,09 02:36
You can change the notification mode in your profile(annoying or delicate), but depending on what part of the site you're on it doesn't always work. I don't know of any way to get notification to your private e-mail if you have messages.
By #8288 at 09,Jun,09 08:24
Some of my security software blocks a lot of "automated" functions from occurring in my web-browser. So I often have to manually "refresh" the windows I have open to be "notified" of any new messages.

And of course, sometimes some of us are just simply "busy" (away from the computer, involved in another chat session, busy wanking, fell asleep, etc...).
By #7976 at 11,Jun,09 01:35
I think there is a bit of confusion over my intent. I am mostly speaking of comments on the photos when I said few women ever answer. I try to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment on one of our photos. That what I was speaking of. As far as chats, yes, there are some who don't respond and I too have problems with communications. Sometimes there is a great connection and I can chat with someone for hours and other times, the messages seem to hang in limbo and miraculously send/receive a long time after they are sent. Don't take offense folks. I would just like to hear that you are reading my comments and appreciate what I say. If not, tell me that too but at least say hi. Enough said.

By #9747 at 07,Jun,09 19:18
I appreciate all your comments, thank you! But honestly, you don't have to rub it in that "real women don't reply" & "real women don't say thank you" & "real women don't comment." IT'S NOT TRUE! There ARE nice females out there & on this site! Before I registered here I saw that this was a regularly discussed issue & I think you've kinda proved your point already. I don't mean to be rude but I'm sick & tired of being accused & this type of relation makes me want to leave this site!
By #5532 at 08,Jun,09 05:23
Hang in there sweetie. We know who the "real" women are.
By #3997 at 08,Jun,09 15:49
Yes we do know who the real women are, 1207 and luvmyclit and hystyker, i know for sure have talk to and great women, not to mention great pics,

Adult Discussion Forum