Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Purchaced..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14349 at 08,Jun,09 06:16
When it says : You were purchaced by..... What does that mean ?

New Comment

Comments:
By #20664 at 26,Aug,09 21:19
who ever owns you they get some of your points. i think it is a bad idea, that and burning where people can just take your points, another bad idea other then that this site rocks!!!!
By admin at 26,Aug,09 22:43 other posts of admin 
You can quit this game free of charge without any hassle. Just go to the game page and hit the link "I do not like this stupid game". If you are too lazy to go there or do not care - why would you worry about loosing 10% of your points?

As for the points burning - people here need to have some behaviour limitations. I do not want to listen endless complains about how one member abuses others. With this system members who do not behave with other members simply run out of points quite soon and I do not have to spend my time finding out who is right and who is bad. Majority is always right. With this points system you cannot go against majority.
By #20664 at 27,Aug,09 02:19
I had already gone and quit the silly ownership game, my points should be my points, I upload plenty. However I still wonder who is burning peoples points and for what reason? Please explain how this monitors members actions when one guy burned myself and several other members, simply because he has inferiority issues and picked a fight with everyone in chat one night. Or is it for the member that doesn't want to see say fat guys for example. He has the right to bully them. I do not know why I would want to mess with another members points so long as they earned them either by posting or voting. I'm just trying to understand the system so as to further avoid future problems.
By admin at 27,Aug,09 03:01 other posts of admin 
When you burn points you spend your own points. If that guy did it to several members, I bet he lost all of his points when some of them striked back and he did not have this ability after that.

I will not speculate on this, however. I can simply tell you that before I introduced this I received quite a lot of complains from members about other members behaviour. Now I almost do not receive them at all. Which means it works. As for the few who are unhappy with it - there are always people who are unhappy with something. Only big numbers matter.

By admin at 26,Aug,09 13:39 other posts of admin 
At first I was scared I really did this mistake with "C"... Hit the "domination" button on your member page and you'll see.

Adult Discussion Forum