Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

someone stealing my picture

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #122894 at 18,Dec,10 22:24
i noticed a user in particular stole one of my old pictures from another site and is passing it off as one of his own. i noticed this because it was on the main page of the site. just wondering if this is allowed? i dont really mind that much..but i'm a bit annoyed someone would use my cock so that others think he's hung. please tell me what you guys would do!

Similar topics: 1.what ever picture u want ill take it   2.Captioning Pictures   3.vote   4.QUESTION on "Place Yourself On Top Here"   5.Stealing is stealing.  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 19,Dec,10 14:28 other posts of admin 
Guys, seriously, even if I read every topic in forum, I cannot make much out of "some user stole my old pictures from another site". I'm not a psychic. I need a location of the pic in question, I need a location of original pic. If the original is on this site - I can at least compare size and date of upload, but if it's on some other site - I also need some proof that it's yours. Well, I can try figuring out similarities between it and your pics here, if there are any. But anyway, I cannot do this without seeing the pics. "some member" is not helpful.

By cupar at 19,Dec,10 10:31 other posts of cupar 
Nothing much you can do apart from feeling honoured that you have such a fine dick. If he has a number of pics its very easy to see its not his. Thinking he is well hung says how insecure he feels. I would have been inclined to comment how amazing it was that he had an identical dick

By MoeJoe at 19,Dec,10 09:20 other posts of MoeJoe 
Hey Bio, you might as well forget about it, because there really isn't much you can do, and I say that because I know. I have had a couple of guys here steal my pics from this site and re-load them as their own, and when I have complained about it in the forum, I was pretty much told to shut up and quit whining. I had over 1500 pics posted and I deleted them all, now I have a small handful and thats it.

Adult Discussion Forum