She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

she is satisfied so fast

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #125623 at 20,Dec,10 22:53
my girl always have a quick satisfaction and maximum in 15 min say plz cum i cant continue

Similar topics: 1.I really love the smell my pussy leaves in my panties.   2.Any tips on how not to cum too fast ? I cum way too fast !   3.Cum fast   4.I cum too fast ! Any tips to help ?   5.Good sex without cumming  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 24,Dec,10 23:24
So, SLOW DOWN!!! When you see her start to go over the edge, pull out, stop licking her clit, relax the tension. She'll come off the edge of her orgasm fairly quickly and then you can start again. Let her know you need to prolong your sexual encounters so she doesn't get frustrated and if she cares about your satisfaction, she'll put the interludes to good use. By the way, if my experience works for you, by the time you and she are ready to cum, she'll be so hot she'll have a super orgasm that you both will enjoy. Good luck.

By slipper at 24,Dec,10 20:08 other posts of slipper 
Appreciate her candor and ask her to continue with you in "other" ways. If she cares for you, I'd expect her to be understanding and willing... if you are with her.

By #11431 at 23,Dec,10 22:04
may be , just maybe , she isnt enjoying it at all and just says that to get it over with ?

Adult Discussion Forum