Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Am I correct?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #92700 at 21,Dec,10 13:25
Am I correct to expose my girl friend's private pictures with mine?

Similar topics: 1.AVERAGE PENIS SIZE! LETS WORK IT OUT TOGETHER!!   2.Guess my ethnicity!   3.Enter our Super Bowl contest and win a 1 month premium Membership.   4.Super Bowl contest time again! Enter and win a 1 month membership!   5.Whats the correct category of this picture?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 22,Dec,10 04:11 other posts of slipper 
Get her permission first... pure and simple, not to mention common courtesy.

By #7976 at 21,Dec,10 21:30
There are two aspects to this answer coming from a semi-pro photographer:

Firstly, common courtesy says, Never expose anyone to criticism, positive or negative, thorough the act of including them in a photo that is publicly or privately distributed without the individual(s) in the image's prior consent. To do so is rude and insensitive.

And secondly, from a legal perspective, It is absolutely NOT OK to show any part of any person from whom a signed and dated photographic release form has not been obtained. Incidental individuals in the background of a photo should have their faces obscured if in a private venue; e.g., at an invitation-only party. In the case of a public venue; e.g., anywhere the individual has free and unimpeded access to and from, then they have no expectation of privacy so it doesn't matter.

In either event, it is wiser to ask permission of a friend or relative prior to posting any photo on a public adult web site. To not do so would is a gross infringement on their privacy rights.

If you follow these rules, then any photo you post here should be OK from a moral and/or legal perspective.

From a personal perspective, I have been a figure photographer for over 30 years and although I have signed photo releases from hundreds of women and men, I do not and will not post their images on this or any other adult site as they were all taken in good faith as either for their personal use or by me as art images. But this is my moral line in the sand.

I hope this helps you and others considering this dilemma.

Adult Discussion Forum