Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

SYD member hook-up!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82813 at 23,Dec,10 09:45
last week had a hot time w/ another member here--spent 6 hours jackin and suckin each other and lookin at dick here and other web sites and dvds--hot cock work! any others hook w/ syd members?

Similar topics: 1.Hook up Emergency Blow Job needed in Southeast TN.   2.Why is it so hard to hook up on here   3.North Eastern Iowa Hook up!?   4.Looking for hook up   5.Local gay hook ups  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 24,Dec,10 06:07
From Matt's Wife: We have tried to meet some people in Vegas and everyone always backs out
By #7976 at 24,Dec,10 23:20
Traveling is something I do occasionally but it is sporadic these days. Perhaps we can find a time in the future when we can meet somewhere in between and enjoy getting together. I for one wouldn't back out on you and Matt for all the tea in China. It would be a pleasure to spend time with you and our time spent would be a pleasure too.

By admin at 24,Dec,10 21:45 other posts of admin 
People who show off and who want to actually engage in deviant sex are quite different usually.

This site is mostly for attention seekers, not for real encounters. But at least it was made this way. Most of the "dating" sites, to my opinion, are no different.

I was thinking about making site especially for deviant sex encounters, but I don't have enough money to promote it to the point where it will actually work.

To my surprise, even on this site there are people who actually met and had sex thanks to it. Not many, however.

By slipper at 24,Dec,10 20:18 other posts of slipper 
More importantly, did you take pix?

By #13219 at 24,Dec,10 02:36
Had one who said he wanted to meet but when the opportunity was at time, he backed out..... He backed out on two different times.. We lived about 100 miles apart and the first time we were to meet in the middle. The second time I had a doctor's apointment in his area but he backed out then too. I can not find a local dude.
By #87092 at 24,Dec,10 02:59
im kinda local

Adult Discussion Forum