to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Weirdest Place You've Wanked?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #15332 at 10,Jun,09 11:36
For me it was a week ago during exams week and i turned up early so had to sit through a first exam at the back with my revision stuff, after a while i got bored so i stuck my hand into my pocket and started stroking and playing with my head ;) it took me about 30 mins but i finally got ready to blow, i turned round and signalled to this REALLY FIT girl like i wanted something and i blew my load while looking her in the eye... it was brilliant!

Similar topics: 1.Cumming within your foreskin   2.WEIRDEST!!   3.Where have you had sex?   4.Weirdest place to masterbate   5.weirdest place you've masturbated?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #527164 at 11,Jan,17 08:39
Back of the stage in a church while the custodian was vacuuming the foyer. I wonder what he thought when he found the bottom of the curtain to be crusty.

By blackmagnum8 at 09,Dec,16 06:52 other posts of blackmagnum8 
When I was in the military, I jacked off while on Guard Duty in an old Jeep://showitoff.org/vw0zccof51scpic.html

By #220845 at 02,Dec,16 20:08
Used bookstore

By #524604 at 02,Dec,16 00:02
In the back of a car with my parents in the front
By #64328 at 02,Dec,16 19:42
I did that too.

By leopoldij at 01,Dec,16 21:01 other posts of leopoldij 
I've also wanked in the sea, close to unsuspecting females from my company.

By #64328 at 01,Dec,16 20:49
There is something about jacking off in risky places that has always turned me on. Ive been doing it my whole life.

By #505462 at 01,Dec,16 20:13
I like the idea of having an orgasm in as many different places as possible, but in reality, I don't like the risk of getting caught.

I did once shoot a load on my neighbors garage door handle as a teenager before they had automatic openers.

I also enjoy stopping on empty roads to squirt out a load, though nowadays I prefer to eat my loads rather than leave them out in public.

By #503470 at 01,Dec,16 18:48
I,ve made it a point to wank in as many places as possible,bus,school library, work,beach,sex shop,driving,front yard,camping,grandma,s house,you name it and i reckon i,ve wanked there!

By cockbot3000 at 31,Oct,16 01:23 other posts of cockbot3000 
Church basement!
By #521689 at 30,Nov,16 23:19
Great lmao i wanna jerk in church

By #521689 at 30,Nov,16 23:19
At red light cum all over dash and window

By #64328 at 29,Nov,16 22:16
I did it in class freshman year rubbing it through my jeans. I had every intention of stopping before I came. I would get close and stop till it subsided. After getting close about a dozen times and as the class was ending. I stopped and about a minute later the feeling started building and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Handsfree I started pumping my load in my underwear. Talked about intense!

By leopoldij at 29,Nov,16 09:27 other posts of leopoldij 
I wanked on the bus the other day. It was dark and do people couldn't see me. The journey was long and i was horny. I pulled my cock out and masturbated until i shot my load. If i could take a pic without been seen i would have done it.

By #137050 at 27,Nov,16 06:06
[deleted image]

Although in this pic I was pissing
By Blade at 29,Nov,16 04:19 other posts of Blade 
great pic. Where was that? Looks like indoor loading dock? that must have splashed all over really nice...hahahha

By #519191 at 26,Nov,16 11:18
hubby always has a wank in his seat on a plane

By #519017 at 05,Nov,16 17:46
In a library between shelves of books. I was feeling horny and just fancied a wank in an unusual place.
By Blade at 07,Nov,16 03:32 other posts of Blade 
I used to jerk off in my college library all the time. I'd study in there, and when I got distracted with a hot chic walking by or thoughts, I wouldn't be able to focus on my studies, so I had to pump one out.

Most times I just do it under the cubical I was sitting at, but that got messy, so I'd go some other place to do it. I sprayed so many book and walls with my cum in that library.

One time I went too far. I got lazy, and when I was about to cum I layed my dick on top of books on a shelf. I came and when I pulled my dick back, I didn't see hardly any cum on top of the books, and I knew I dumped a big load. I looked on the other aisle, and saw that I shot my cum into the next aisle, on the floor. Thank goodness no one was there.
By #519017 at 07,Nov,16 16:47
Im always more careful. I splash onto the carpeted floor between the shelves. Sometimes ive got my eye on the sexy librarian. I wonder if she's ever noticed my semen splashes, though i guess a lot of guys jack their cream dreaming of girls like her.
By Blade at 22,Nov,16 04:05 other posts of Blade 
I love it. 'splashes' hahahah. I guess I splash too when I cum. I'm on the watery side when I cum, so I think that is what allows me to shoot my cum. If I'm over excited, it kinda sprays.
By #519017 at 25,Nov,16 16:46
My cum is more viscous so it only shoots about 18 inches.

By youngjpcock at 25,Nov,16 11:25 other posts of youngjpcock 
during class

By #514308 at 24,Nov,16 15:40
Airplane lavatory on a passenger jet.

By leopoldij at 23,Nov,16 23:01 other posts of leopoldij 
At work. I was challenged by this girl i know well and showed her my cock and stroked it.

By ForgottenNFallen at 22,Nov,16 12:16 other posts of ForgottenNFallen 
Does in your car driving home on the interstate count as a place???
By leopoldij at 23,Nov,16 22:57 other posts of leopoldij 
Sure

By bidick01 at 22,Nov,16 18:36 other posts of bidick01 
Once I did on the street. I was coming home from a night out in a disco club, it was like 3 - 4 o'clock in the morning, I was really horny and I had a few drinks so it didn't seem like a such a bad idea... I just turned in the alley crossing the main road, right in front of a house. The place was very well lighten, again I found it exciting because someone could have seen me, I leaned against a tree and stared jacking off... It took some time to reach climax because the alcohol in my system had desensitized my cock but it was a great experience. I often thought about doing it on a sober head just so to be able to feel every sensation and even naughtier but have not summed up the courage yet... Happy wanking guys!

By kebmo at 22,Nov,16 08:53 other posts of kebmo 
I did it at a funeral! It was the funeral for a friend of a friend so my mind got to wondering and before you knew it I had a real boner and had to rush off to the washroom and take care of it.

By #520705 at 31,Oct,16 12:37
When i was younger i stayed at a girlfriend house after a night out , Her allowed this as long as i stayed on the couch and she followed her to bed and didn't return , she didn't and trying to settle down thinking about two women upstairs i decided to wank and shot my load in the kitchen sink , quietly washing the gunk away , I had a smile at breakfast as her mother washed the plates

By #1047 at 23,Jul,09 14:58
maybe not the weirdest place but i was at home and talking to a friends gf on the phone while i was wanking.mmmmm it was such a turn on.i must made made a strange sound because she asked me if everything was ok.lol
By kebmo at 31,Oct,16 04:26 other posts of kebmo 
Judy has been my best friend for 20 years. She's married and knows about my cock sucking and panties. We talk on the phone nearly every day and I often jerk off while she talks to me and she knows it. I also take pics of the cum and post them here. She doesn't want to hear about it at the time but when I put the phone on my dining room table and jerk my cock right next to it I know she can hear it but says nothing. Like I said, my BEST friend.

My parents moved three months ago and I was talking to my friend Judy during a rest. I had to pee and jerked off in their new bathroom with Judy.

I used live with my friend's HOT girlfriend and when she showered I used to stand outside the bathroom door naked and jerk off.

I used to take the train to work (no cameras at the time) and sometimes I was the only person in a car because I was at the first station. I jerked off beside a busy road as the train moved with traffic and people could see me if they looked over. I would cum on the floor, do up my pants and people at the next stop would walk through my cum because they wouldn't notice it.

By #3997 at 18,Jul,09 21:45
that depends what you consider weird, i have done it one a train, walmart, church the list goes on and on

By #15643 at 13,Jun,09 15:37
In a department store changing cubicle naked except for a pair of panties I'd just bought for my girlfriend. I just wanted to try them on - wasn't intending to wank. Bad I know, but I did wipe the cum splashes off the mirror afterwards. My gf thought it was hilarious whe I told her and made me give her a repeat performance. She loved the panties too.

Adult Discussion Forum