Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sex Stories

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #124246 at 25,Dec,10 11:30
wants to hear all your sex stories

Similar topics: 1.Share your incest stories!   2.EDGING Stories   3.Has anyone ever got an std from fucking a guy?(STORIES)   4.Any sissy cumslut stories?   5.Best stories of getting caught  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 27,Feb,24 21:15 other posts of Lvphose 
I have a pantyhose//showitoff.org/nylon fetish! I’ve fantasized that my GF calls me over to here place and in her living room are like my old boss not bad looking, my best friends wife, co workers and other friends of hers. They are all sitting wearing only sheer to waist pantyhose ( I love darker colors suntan to coffee to jet black) and those are the colors. My gf tells me to go to the middle of the Room and take off all my clothes. She then tells. Me to pleasure myself and if I don’t get hard I’ll be punished by each one. If I do I’ll get rewarded by each. Well I get hard and all give me pantyhose encased foot jobs some singular others all their stocking feet. Then my gf says ok part one. I’m not touched or touch myself. The then commands me to get my self hard again. So once hard a little harder to get erect aa second time she threatens me as I jerk saying each one will fuck my ass with a strap on! Well I didn’t want 8 chicks fucking my ass 1 but not 8! So I worked up another erection! My reward I got to tear open the pantyhose crotch lick them then fuck them. Them the all put their stocking feet together and I shot a big hot load of cum all over their nylon encased feet & I watched them lick it off each other’s hose.

By DarkMax at 19,Oct,23 07:05 other posts of DarkMax 
My stories:
Childhood: Part 1 - /blogs/53304.html
Childhood: Part 2 - /blogs/53351.html
Loss of Virginity: - /blogs/33673.html

By bil47 at 09,Feb,22 12:28 other posts of bil47 
Just posted another story with a historical setting in my blog.

By bil47 at 01,Aug,21 16:14 other posts of bil47 
Check out the (taboo) sex stories in my Blog. Mostly fiction.
--------------------------------------- added after 4104 hours

Just posted one of my stories to the blog: Homoerotic Historical Fiction

By hytiger at 25,Dec,10 22:28 other posts of hytiger 
How about starting with your own?

Adult Discussion Forum