Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

I don't want to show myself, but like to see other's, Is it wrong or right?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #113477 at 25,Dec,10 15:57
I don't know

Similar topics: 1.Is something wrong with my dick?   2.straight but like cock!   3.How is wrong category some things and others not?   4.Is it wrong?   5.uncut bears/chubs  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 26,Dec,10 00:31
From Matt's Wife:I think if you don't show anything you will be quite bored because most of the real people will avoid you.
By #7976 at 26,Dec,10 00:50
Sadly, your correct. I tend to pass sites that are photo-less and move on to those where for better or worse people are putting themselves out there for everyone to enjoy. You don't necessarily have to put a nude with face photo up but even a clothed photo will garner some interest.

As for looking, have a great time. Most of the people here are either showing themselves because they get pleasure from being showing off or they like to see what others look like underneath their daily plumage.

If your interested in chatting sometime, leave a message on my private area and I'd be happy to get to know you. In thee meantime, Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

By #113477 at 26,Dec,10 09:54
Now , this time I am not boring because of the persons like you, Thank you
By #59855 at 26,Dec,10 22:57
From Matt's Wife: I am starting to believe that you are not really a woman
By #113477 at 21,Jan,11 13:00
You are wrong. I am saying the truth. Now I am exploring my husband's page. It is srkmr. He introduced me this site. He encouraged me to post my picture. I took his pictures and he took mine. If you have any doubt you can check his page. You can see parts of my body there. Don't misunderstand me please.
By #59855 at 21,Jan,11 18:18
From Matt's Wife: Well it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. Until someone actually post a pic holding a sign or something that says syd/syc then the pic could be anyone from anywhere
By #7976 at 24,Jan,11 01:16
Actually, I'm never wrong. I do however make the occasional "technical error". I'm pretty sure your in the same boat.
By #92700 at 25,Jan,11 05:23
Now look the pages of smra72 and srkmr Then send private message. ok?
By #59855 at 25,Jan,11 18:00
From Matt's Wife: The point is mute now, she has posted pics and appears to be very real, now enjoy the site

By #113477 at 26,Jan,11 03:30
You checked my page?
By #59855 at 26,Jan,11 04:52
From Matt's Wife: Well I said you posted pics, I would say that means i looked at your page. I think you are giving me way too much credit here, I am not some all powerful person, just someone who knows what she believes. I am not admin nor am I worthy of that title. Yes that was a little butt kissing

By #80974 at 01,Jan,11 21:12
I admittedly come to look at pussy, and to comment and chat. I love doing "show and tell" with a woman when it's live and in-person. I'm not shy about showing my cock in that situation. Over the internet is something different. I'm afraid that any pics that I post might come back to bight me in the ass.... as it were. I have an average sized, average looking dick. Nothing to be ashamed of.... nothing to be amazed by, either. I just haven't gotten over the internet inhibition yet. I have sent some private uploads to female "friends" on this site.

This website invites people to come and look..... just as much as it invites people to show their goods. So, I don't feel that it's wrong to view without showing. People who show on this web site must realize that their are millions of anonymous viewers (in addition to those who are registered) looking at the universally accessible pictures on a regular basis. One would be naive to think otherwise. That, I assume, is part of the "buzz" associated with internet exhibitionism. Yes/No????

In addition to that, this site is designed to allow users to restrict access to their posted photos. If you don't want "non-showers" looking at your pics, it's easy enough to restrict them from viewing. So... what's the problem?
By #23212 at 02,Jan,11 04:53
As this site also allows users "to restrict access to their posted photos" to only members, then there will NOT be "millions of anonymous viewers" looking at your photos, only the members here. So therefore, what is your "inhibition"?

By slipper at 02,Jan,11 02:43 other posts of slipper 
That's "come, look, & cum!"

By fancyabit at 01,Jan,11 05:07 other posts of fancyabit 
if you're turned on looking at others, then you'll be even more turn on showing yourself. Go on do it, show us your wear!!!

By slipper at 01,Jan,11 01:23 other posts of slipper 
Be anonymous... NOT shy!!! Need someone to take your pix?

By cupar at 27,Dec,10 12:26 other posts of cupar 
I think the issue here is self esteem. It takes ages for some to take the plunge but once they do the site becomes so much more fun. You will be just as anonymous with the added pleasure of sharing

By fila1305 at 27,Dec,10 11:15 other posts of fila1305 
Don't worry, it's not wrong. I was a bit shy at first too. After a while I got enough courage to put some pics on here. Seeing it was 'anonymous'.

Most of the members here like to show themselves. So if you want to watch, both will be happy.

Best advise I can give you here, is not to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. If you don't want to show, then simply don't.

Hope you have fun at the site.

By #88520 at 25,Dec,10 16:19
Are you hot? If you are, it's definately wrong to not show yourself
By #113477 at 26,Dec,10 09:51
Actually I am hot, but little shy
By #88520 at 26,Dec,10 15:06
Well, I hope you overcome your shyness then

By spermkiss at 25,Dec,10 20:14 other posts of spermkiss 
It's perfectly all right! Nobody has to do anything he or she doesn't want to do. If you go to my page you'll see that I, too, haven't posted any pictures. I am often asked by other members why not, and the short answer is that my husband doesn't want me to and I honor his wishes.

When I was younger, wilder and single, public nudity and public sex were very much part of my life. Thousands of people have seen me nude and engaged in sex. As oldbugle memtioned in his comment, I found it to be a very positive and cathartic experience. Indeed, I'd add to that list liberating, rewarding and fulfilling. The idea that other people could derive pleasure from seeing my nude body and my sexual activity helped me to feel very good about myself. As he put it, it was healing. But I left that part of my life behind when I hooked up with my husband more than twenty years ago.

I am sometimes given flak from other members about my not posting photos. However, no one is forcing them to post their pictures. If they didn't want to do it, they wouldn't. An exibitionist cannot get any satisfaction unless there are voyeurs there to look. I know that from personal experience. Dozens of times when I was nude and engaged in sex there were people watching who were fully clothed and that was fine with me.

So look to your heart's content and don't feel guilty about it.

By sailor at 25,Dec,10 17:07 other posts of sailor 
THE SITE IS CALLED SHOW YOUR DICK, so yes it would be nice to see you. Nothing to be
shy about here. Totally annonymous, fun and good good natured.
But if you just want to look, no one can stop you. ENJOY>

By #6568 at 25,Dec,10 16:34
I think most people here come to either 'show' or 'look',....relatively few come here to do both. I don't see a problem either way. Personally, I come to show. Although I'm quite shy by nature and also basically modest, I felt a surge of interest in showing when I first saw this site and it's been a very positive and cathartic experience which has healed some aspects of my sexual history,...although I have no desire to 'display' in public or 'real life'......

Adult Discussion Forum