Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

searching for the right vacuum-tube size...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #55794 at 28,Dec,10 11:37
hi,

i wanna buy a penispump. but i dont know, how much my penis grows in such a thing, so which size of tube should i buy, with a 19 x 4,6cm (7,5 x 1,8") penis?

thx a lot,
verdi

Similar topics: 1.Penis enlargers   2.the vacuum   3.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping   4.Vacuum pump recomendations , looking for a good well built pump   5.MY TUBE FAVORITES  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 29,Dec,10 18:13 other posts of spermkiss 
The first bit of advice I can give you about a penis pump is to forget about it. If a man is having erection issues a penis pump can be of some benefit to helping him achieve an erection, but it should only be used on the advice of a doctor and the doctor's instructions should be strictly followed.

One should not be used in an attempt to make the penis larger. It just doesn't work. A penis pump can TEMPORARILY increase the size of a penis, but after a few hours or at most a day or so the penis returns to its original size.

And there are significant risks. These include loss of sensitivity and a ruptured blood vessel causing internal bleeding. I've heard stories of men being rushed to a hospital emergency room with internal bleeding from use of a penis pump.

For more information see the "Penis Enlargement Scams" article on this very site.

Adult Discussion Forum