to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cowled by big cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96881 at 31,Dec,10 22:51
I always considered myself straight and came on this site to show my dick off and get admiration from ladies. Mostly i got comments from men and i really liked that. I also luiked alot of the pics of great big beautiful dicks and find myself wondering what it would be like to touch them and even suck them in real life. If a guy with a great big dick came and told me what to do i think i would do it.

Anyone else have this experience?

Similar topics: 1.Cocks on Cunts sites   2.Cocks Sticking Out   3.Hard cocks   4.Cocks in your dreams ?   5.Does your wife know?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 01,Jan,11 01:13 other posts of slipper 
See the thread here regarding men who are into men parts, but not men (or some such...), with LOTS of responses! Some like male genitalia, and could fondle and suck but not any other showing of affection or actions.

No biggie. Be who you are and enjoy it!!!
By #127462 at 01,Jan,11 07:00
Jepp, something like that. I like to have sex with women. But looking at hard-ons gives me sometimes a little stiffy, too . Mutual masturbation with men can get me off, but all other facets of gay sex are not for me. So people are different, which makes this world not the most boring place .
By spermkiss at 02,Jan,11 20:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on! Human sexuality is such a varied and fastinating subject.
By slipper at 03,Jan,11 04:37 other posts of slipper 
...and, FUN!!!

By spermkiss at 31,Dec,10 23:33 other posts of spermkiss 
First off, I'm as gay as they come and I've been sucking dicks since before you were born. I know why I do it. I do it because I'm a gay cocksucker.

But over the years, I've been with a lot of straight men (most gay men have) and believe me there are a lot of straight men just like you who like to suck dicks. And I do mean a lot, hundreds of thousands, probably millions.

Whenever I mention the concept of straight men sucking cock invaribly there are those who say that any man who likes to suck cock cannot be straight. He's got to be gay or bisexual. I think that how he self-identifies, how he lives his life and the gender of the people with whom he forms romatic couplings are the most important criteria. There are many men who consider themselves straight, who live as straight and who form their romatic couplings with women who nevertheless like to suck dicks.

So if sucking a cock is something you want to do, go for it and enjoy it and don't be the least bit concerned about it.

Adult Discussion Forum