Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NORMAL DICKS MAIN SYD PAGE IS DEAD!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #107080 at 03,Jan,11 18:37
I thought the pics on the main page were supposed to be for "Normal Dicks"When I first joined SYD (under another name) that was the case.AND IT WAS GREAT!! Big or small,they were what was on the tin.N-O-R-M-A-L!!!!!!!! Now it is 10% NORMAL,70% Digital and NOW 20% fake LADYBOY.Where next,Dog and Horse dicks??

Similar topics: 1.normal dicks on the main page   2.How is wrong category some things and others not?   3.Main page   4.Most Popular Normal Dicks for past 5 days.   5.Popular pictures on the main page...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #41858 at 25,Dec,13 02:56
I wish it could be further subdivided into cut and uncut dicks...
By #229155 at 26,Dec,13 19:18
Me too! and have a bit more options in the drop down menu lol

By #354861 at 25,Dec,13 02:27
Everyone wants to look better than the next guy. I say be happy with what you have. They all work the same.
By CreativeOne at 26,Dec,13 18:05 other posts of CreativeOne 
Very well said "CurveBall45"

By CreativeOne at 26,Dec,13 18:03 other posts of CreativeOne 
Too Funny ... "Where next,Dog and Horse dicks" ?

By kre8tor69 at 23,Dec,13 01:15 other posts of kre8tor69 
I too think that the normal cocks have been pushed out by a huge amount of horse cock pictures and guys. They need training and sex too! I do wish that when we all login and ask to see NORMAL we get NORMAL. Since actually that is in the 5-7" range it would be nice to see that. I do like to see a good horse cock now and then. But it seems those of us that like or want NORMAL cocks have got to search for them on this site now days! Maybe the management can set the standards on the sections or departments better. That might make most everyone happier.

By MoeJoe at 06,Jan,11 09:44 other posts of MoeJoe 
Like Data says...if they look like fakes or look like they are web pics then don't open them...we've all been around here long enough to know what's real and what isn't.

By #34386 at 06,Jan,11 07:14
Well its true that the normal amateur real is being reduced by digital pics, but the visits and votes decide that so main page I think only reflect what people view, personally dont visit pics that looks from the web like many of the main site so dont encourage that actions

Adult Discussion Forum