Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Cuckolds...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #123142 at 04,Jan,11 13:46
I am curious about understanding the lifestyle. Im not married or anything, but I have been a bit entrigued by the lifestyle behind it and I am wondering if cucks or swingers on the site could teach me of it so I may have a better understanding. :3

- What makes the male willing to give up exclusivity with their partner?

- What feeling behind being cuckolded, or even swinging, stirs arousal?

- Are their any feelings that the woman in such relationships get out of cuckolding their men/being involved with swinging other then the generalized "New cock = bigger or better" sort of feeling?

-- One thing that has aroused me is the idea of eating cum out of a pussy or even maybe licking it off of one's backside, but is there some hidden arousal factor behind eating a "creampie"? (One of the reasons I have a hard time enjoying the idea of this is because once you orgasm, you leave the mood for sex quickly and loose interest...

- Anything else you guys, or even you wives can tell me about the subject?