pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

condoms and uncut dicks?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #111808 at 09,Jan,11 07:02
do any uncircumcized guys have trouble with condoms?

Similar topics: 1.uncut in favor   2.condoms condoms condoms   3.do u prefer cut or uncut?   4.Dicks in condoms   5.BREAKING NEWS!! This JUST In...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 09,Jan,11 12:55
Yes, I have a lot of problems using ordinary condoms,....I'm much thicker at the base and also curved so I have to hold the condom constantly to pevent it simply riding off as I thrust. The curve causes wrinkles on the inside of the curve which can easily make both partners sore,...the polyvynil types are worse than the latex for this.......

Also, I have a long foreskin so the condom becomes double wrapped inside my hood, which I hate!

.....Personally, I much prefer the feel of the female condom, although many women dislike the idea of it. The FC allows me to have both hands free during thrusting and this makes everything much more sensual for both of us.

By #88520 at 09,Jan,11 11:21
With some condoms it gets stuck between my head and the pulled down foreskin when I try to get it on. That's annoying

By #33070 at 09,Jan,11 08:16
I know what hes getting at Youll have to try a few diferent kinds and see what fits better. I like a tighter fit at the head of my cock , so its not loose in side

Adult Discussion Forum