Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Creaming

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #114110 at 09,Jan,11 23:55
I noticed occassionally when I make love to my girlfriend her pussy gets really creamy and it almost looks like a load of cum. last time it was so much I thought I might have shot a load in her already. Ladies have you experienced this and how does it feel when it happens (more horny, intense orgasms etc?) - I noticed it isn't all the time. I love a really wet pussy so this really turns me on when it happens - I'm wondering if maybe shes a squirter and shes really close. Guys have any of you experienced or noticed this. All input is appreciated? Thanks!