pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

ladies.... tell us why like or dont like foreskin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #130086 at 17,Jan,11 14:47
You Have you ever played with a Guy with a nice clean foreskin. Does it feel different? I know you guys that don't clean good ruin it.

Similar topics: 1.do women like my foreskin?   2.circumcision   3.Missing my foreskin   4.foreskin   5.tight foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #316255 at 12,Jun,13 12:58
Foreskin is common in most countries, outside of the US. I love.... uh.... like (don't want to appear too eager, do we ) the look of an erection where the head is showing. The skin isn't as soft or smooth on the head of a cut cock. Does it bother me? No. If the uncut man is good with cleaning his cock then it's no bother. And they tend to have a much more sensitive head. The flaccid, uncut cock doesn't have quite the appeal but who cares. They get hard and then look all beautiful again
By #393930 at 28,Aug,13 03:42
i like your taste girl

By #55376 at 21,Jan,11 23:17
Out of all the women I've been 6 hav told me they hav never been with a circumcised man and they hav enjoyed it especially when they go down they put there tounge under it very turn on almost makes me cum
By slipper at 24,Jan,11 00:31 other posts of slipper 
Show us some pix of them playing with your foreskin... PLEASE!!!

By slipper at 20,Jan,11 03:51 other posts of slipper 
I've had NO complaints and they like the fact that the skin slides so freely without lube.

Adult Discussion Forum