Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

wife amy making suggestions

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #132018 at 19,Jan,11 05:39
Im not submissive by nature but for some reason I really seem to enjoy my wife amy telling me to get naked and post pics.

Role play of people pretending to be amy and telling me what to do in pics could be fun. Not like mean ass crazy sick stuff but milder form of her in control... any suggestions?