Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

attracting men in the gym showers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #104216 at 22,Jan,11 08:16
how can i wash myself at the gym to attract men? Never know who is gay or bi? Any suggestions?

Similar topics: 1.Golden showers?   2.Golden showers?   3.showers and urinals   4.PUBLIC SHOWERS!   5.Hard-ons in the gym showers  

New Comment

Comments:
By jocstfr at 28,May,11 17:41 other posts of jocstfr 
Ive been hit on many times in showers. Some guys are more subtle than others, but most tend to just stare at my cock and then give me a nod, while they wash their cock and balls.

By #88663 at 25,Jan,11 22:24
Get yourself a metal cock ring and wear it to the gym than take your shower and see what kind of looks you get....

By Tobes at 23,Jan,11 19:46 other posts of Tobes 
Do most gym showers not have shower cubicles so you can't see eachother showering? Mind you, I've only just started going to the gym and I haven't been in the showers yet. I'll have to check the showers in my gym tonight!

By #13219 at 22,Jan,11 23:39
Spend a lot of time washing including your private areas. Also see REALUN's advice. If they stay and watch the whole time they may be interested.
By #127462 at 23,Jan,11 07:45
I would be interesting if midlands81 has more success if he acts confident while doing so, or if it is better to act jumpy.
By spermkiss at 23,Jan,11 19:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Definately confident. A man should always be confident about himself, his body, his dick and his sexuality. Confidence is a Major Magnet for anyone and everyone.

By #127462 at 22,Jan,11 08:25
Get a little bit stiff and see how the others react? Perhaps you should avoid a raging hard-on .
By spermkiss at 23,Jan,11 04:46 other posts of spermkiss 
Good advice but hard to do. Once the erection process begins it's sometimes difficult to slow it down so that you've got a big-on but not a full-fledged standing proud hard-on. But even a full on erection in the locker room or shower is not a big worry. This has happened to every man at least once in his life. If the other guys pretend not to notice and act indifferent things will cool off. If they look at you approvingly, you've struck gold. As dances12 advised in his note below spend a LOT OF TIME washing the intimate areas of your body. If someone lingers to watch make you move.

And take your gaydar in for a tune-up. If you're a gay man who wants to get laid, this is a vital tool.
By spermkiss at 23,Jan,11 04:56 other posts of spermkiss 
'Just went to your page and saw that you identify as straight so perhaps you don't have gaydar. We gay men can generally spot each other (our gaydar), but a straight guy who wants to hook up with another man has a harder time of it. Is there a gay neighborhood where you live? If so, go to a gym there. At the gyms in the gay neighborhoods here in San Francisco sex often happens right there in the gym.

By #1265 at 23,Jan,11 00:24
My fav place to hang out

Adult Discussion Forum