Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Is the risk of STDs high when giving a blowjob?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Tobes at 22,Jan,11 12:07  other posts of Tobes
I mean without swallowing any cum?

Similar topics: 1.Getting tested for stds before having sex   2.Vers / versatile: do you prefer pitching or catching?   3.HOW LONG SHOULD A BLOWJOB LAST!!!!!!   4.What makes a great blowjob ?   5.The art of deepthroating cocks:...  

New Comment

Comments:
By WristThick at 27,May,11 20:58 other posts of WristThick 
The actual risk of transmitting HIV through the oral route is infinitesimally low. It's like winning the lottery. Even transmitting it vaginally- and over many years- is low. Two studies conducted during the 90's found that straight couples, where one partner was HIV-positive, caused transmission less than 20% of the time to their healthy partner. And that was after YEARS of having unprotected sex. While it's only common sense to wear a condom when having sex with someone new, your real rate of infection is actually pretty low. That is, if you're straight. If you're gay, then infection rates are higher. And if you're gay and promiscuous, then your risk is sky high. At least, that's what the science says.
By spermkiss at 28,May,11 05:42 other posts of spermkiss 
As you so correctly state, the risk of transmitting HIV thru oral sex is infinitesimally low as long as the precautions I mentioned in my previous post are observed. As a cocksucker I've made it my business to know these things.

It is receptive anal sex that is a problem. If you do this, USE CONDOMS.
By #59855 at 28,May,11 06:44
From Matt's Wife: Yes but aids is not the only std out there. Others have higher contraction rates from oral sex

By spermkiss at 27,May,11 16:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Except for no contact sex such as masturbation, either alone or in a group setting, there is no such thing as no risk sex. Any time you have any kind of contact with another person you are exposing yourself to some risk, though for many kinds of contact the risk is exceedingly small. As MasonA has so wisely said, what are you going to do, live in a plastic bubble? Sorry Matt's Wife, but this was not a stupid remark.

Giving a man a blowjob, even taking him to climax and swallowing his sperm, is not a high risk activity. It's not, of course, no risk, but it's not high risk either as long as two precautions are observed. Don't do it if he has an open sore on his dick or if you have an open sore on your lips or in your mouth and don't do it within one hour after brushing or flossing your teeth.

And if you're going to suck a guy's dick, you might as well go all the way and take him to climax and swallow his sperm. Once a guy's dick goes in your mouth you've already exposed yourself to pretty much the maximum risk, small as it is. The additional risk from allowing him to ejaculate in your mouth and from swallowing is so small that it is negligible.
By #59855 at 28,May,11 01:23
From Matt's Wife: In reality it?s hard for researchers to determine how risky oral sex is, since most people who engage in oral sex also engage in other sexual behaviors, making it impossible to know the way that an STD was transmitted. Exact numbers are impossible to know but it can, will and does happen so it is better to just be safe.
By spermkiss at 28,May,11 05:49 other posts of spermkiss 
So what are we going to do? Abstain from sex or limit ourselves to masturbation? That ain't gonna happen. Everyone must make his or her own risk/benefit analysis hopefully based on sound facts and act accordingly.
By #59855 at 28,May,11 06:43
From Matt's Wife: Actually I did nothing and so have no need to apologize. What people should do is have protected sex in most curcumstances like not knowing someone or such. Acting accordingly to me is being sexually responsible

By #59855 at 27,May,11 04:53
From Matt's Wife: Yes the risk is very high and just not worth it. The bubble statement is a stupid comment

By Gntlmn at 25,Jan,11 00:46 other posts of Gntlmn 
...like AIDS

By #13219 at 22,Jan,11 23:34
TOBES, you do have an awesome suckable dick. You are one of the "HOT" bodies on here.
By Tobes at 25,Jan,11 00:06 other posts of Tobes 

Adult Discussion Forum