She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

not to be impertinent

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #98495 at 23,Jan,11 04:36
but could someone remind me again why not so many gals view/comment at SYD. ?

New Comment

Comments:
By #107080 at 23,Jan,11 06:27
Men think of dicks the same way as they think of golf clubs or sports cars-something to be admired,kept polished and constantly played with. Women only bring out a kitchen mixing spoon or the vacuum cleaner when they need to use them
By spermkiss at 23,Jan,11 19:19 other posts of spermkiss 
So true.

By spermkiss at 23,Jan,11 05:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Looking at other men's dicks is a guy thing. All men, straight and gay, like to do it. Women, not so much. Some do, of course, but mostly it's a guy thing.
By Gntlmn at 23,Jan,11 05:39 other posts of Gntlmn 
& what's to prove what gender you are, Mr/Ms no-pics?
By spermkiss at 23,Jan,11 06:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Please go to my page and read my Blog.
By #98495 at 23,Jan,11 06:24
to digress a bit, wow, u got a lot of favorites
By spermkiss at 23,Jan,11 19:18 other posts of spermkiss 
What can I say? I like dicks.

By slipper at 23,Jan,11 18:18 other posts of slipper 
Dicks typically just are NOT that big a deal to them, literally or figuratively! Empirical research on the topic over decades is consistent and clear in this regard, though there are always exceptions.

By #7976 at 23,Jan,11 11:13
You might start with posting a photo or two on your page. When we had only one or two, we got very few responses. The more we add, the better response we get.

As for the women, I get about a 1-in-10 response from women I ask to chat. But the ones that do pretty quickly become regulars with whom I enjoy a good relationship. Sometimes with their spouses too.

Be polite, be patient, and don't get frustrated. Your efforts will be rewarded.

By #6568 at 23,Jan,11 09:56
Plenty of women come here to 'look'.....I was alerted to this site by a woman aquaintance who said she liked to come here for "a quiet ogle and a crafty diddle". Many women are very interested in th emale organ and like to look and imagine what particular specimens would feel like inside them,...it's jsut that most women are a bit more discrete about sex than men.

Adult Discussion Forum