Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Beachgirl123

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #59855 at 27,Jan,11 06:08
From Matt's Wife: I asked this person very nicely if they wanted to be friends and they were very rude, there fore I am highly inclined to believe that it is not a woman but a man and probably a very bitter one. There is no proof in theor pics that they are real like in ours, I would recommend that people avoid tham if at all possible!!

New Comment

Comments:
By #134288 at 10,Feb,11 10:18
I got a racist comment from beachgirl123 so i've blacklisted him/her as well.
By #59855 at 10,Feb,11 16:39
From Matt's Wife: Good job aussie, this is what needs to happen to get rid of the trolls

By #136398 at 10,Feb,11 13:13
I agree with your comments, matt's wife and all others, I have had this experience too. What gets me going is the fact that the name of the site is SYD and SYC, so why the hell do they not post photos at all?
By #59855 at 10,Feb,11 16:38
From Matt's Wife: Agreed

By boc at 29,Jan,11 15:19 other posts of boc 
I suspect there a quite a few men masquerading as women on this site. And I would not be suprised that these very same men are bitter as a result of the cruel joke nature played on them.

By #59855 at 28,Jan,11 08:35
From Matt's Wife: Ok, I ran into another one called frozenanna, she demanded that to prove I am real that I should video my face and me saying hi frozananna I am real. I hate people like this. Lets face it I am one of the very few women on this site that has actually taken the time to not only take pics of me holding a sign as proof I am real but we have also put up pics of me looking at pages on the site. You don't get anymore real than that.
By #23212 at 28,Jan,11 08:59
And I get demands that I wire money immediately to someone in Nigeria, so that I can collect the millions of $$s waiting for me. Seems to me a waste of energy to "hate" these imbeciles.

By fila1305 at 28,Jan,11 09:04 other posts of fila1305 
Don't let them get to you. So what, she doesn't believe. Did she gave you any prove? Besides I think that the things you mentioned are prove enough. Unfortunately there are some less enjoyable people here, but what can you expect with so many members?

My advise: just enjoy the ones who are good to you, believe you to be real and who you consider to be friends.
By #59855 at 28,Jan,11 09:41
From Matt's Wife: Oh I do, but I also try to expose the fakes
By #23212 at 29,Jan,11 01:30
It would be interesting sometime, I'd think, to compare our 'Banned' Lists, and have a few laughs together? And more ... ? Maybe at South Lake Tahoe?
By #59855 at 29,Jan,11 04:33
From Matt's Wife: I like that idea. How right you are luv

By #23212 at 27,Jan,11 08:28
Just because this person was rude, and maybe is bitter, you are assuming it's a male?? Women can be this way also, of course, as I'm sure you've also seen.
A hint here: This person has not posted any photos since the Fall of 2009, and has made no comments to anyone's photos, it appears.
By #59855 at 27,Jan,11 16:29
From Matt's Wife: Exactly sinan, there are many little clues to someone not being real and you just pointed out another. I just want all of the real people to stick together
By Gntlmn at 27,Jan,11 16:36 other posts of Gntlmn 
I'll back you on this one, too, Matt's Wife

By #23212 at 27,Jan,11 23:39

By #59855 at 27,Jan,11 06:11
From Matt's Wife: I really do hate people with no manners, and this guy is no exception.

Adult Discussion Forum