Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

your volume of cum!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5526 at 17,Jun,09 10:52
since i had the snip a few years ago, i now shoot loads of cum! And i mean loads. Has anyone else been blessed in this way? It really goes down well at party's! So to speak:)

Similar topics: 1.Semen load   2.cum volume   3.is there any way to increase volume of cum?????   4.Ultimate formula for increasing sperm and precum volume   5.Volume pills  

New Comment

Comments:
By #455846 at 01,Apr,17 18:02
apparently the average male ejaculation is nine cubic centimeters. Ten CC, a band named themselves that because they thought they were one up on average

By RealTitsLover at 01,Apr,17 11:41 other posts of RealTitsLover 
The snip... more cum? I've never heard of this...

I cum a ton (and precum even more). I'm always hitting my face by accident, the wall behind me, and other random places that I don't think to look after.

By #239636 at 13,Apr,12 13:03
My loads are ALWAYS BIG please see my videos and see!

By Oz29 at 13,Apr,12 08:13 other posts of Oz29 
My loads seem to vary, sometimes a smallish oozing load, then esp when on c2c with someone, I have shot huge loads everywhere

By #7976 at 19,Jun,09 03:49
Less than when I was younger, more than when I'm dead. Enough in either case to have wonderful children.

By #9210 at 18,Jun,09 06:02
I had the same op, before the op I produced generous amounts of cum, but just like you, even more since!

The worst is when you shoot high and wide, but can't find where it all landed, so the evidence is out there for the missus to discover...lol!

Adult Discussion Forum