pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

How far would you go?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #46819 at 28,Jan,11 16:58
If the offer of pussy, ass, tits and/or cock where made, how far would you drive and would you supply hotel accommodations? Would you pay transportation costs for a fellow member of SYD/SYC to come to your place for a brief sexual encounter? Not that I am suggesting just curious.

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 28,Feb,16 16:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Actually, I disagree. I would pay for transportation and accommodation costs if I really wanted to fuck the person.

By hytiger at 28,Jan,11 19:09 other posts of hytiger 
Sex is free... as soon as money is involved, we are talking prostitution.
By #59855 at 29,Jan,11 00:21
From Matt's Wife: That was not the statement at all. She didn't say pay for the sex. She said would you pay for the gas and spend the time to drive and then maybe pay for the hotel room to play in. Matt and I are willing to travel but our peoblem is our time revolves around work and likds and we are so far from everything.
By #59855 at 29,Jan,11 00:22
From Matt's Wife: We would never pay for someone to come to us, I would rather try to meet in a neutral location.
By jo64 at 07,Feb,11 15:44 other posts of jo64 
Amen!

By #7976 at 01,Feb,11 00:52
I don't think I would go too far afield but for the right person or persons, I would be more likely to modify my typical travel to make a stopover where we could meet. As for your conversation with Matt's Wife, I agree with all she said. If there's a way to meet discretely and both parties are able to get to the rendezvous, then let the party begin.

Adult Discussion Forum