Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Women talking about penis size with other women.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by boc at 29,Jan,11 15:05  other posts of boc
Back in college I started dating this woman. She was a friend of a friend and when we started dating, she told me she didn't like it when guys talked about their girlfriends or wives with other guys. Well one day at a party at one of my friends farm houses, I caught her telling a group of my female friends about how well endowed I was. I had mixed feelings. Because I can't deny that such talk is kind of a turn on (at least for most men). But it was also a little embarrassing because from then on most of my female friends looked at me a little different.

Are there others here with similar experiences?

Similar topics: 1.Women   2.stuck up women   3.Am I below average?   4.What do women find attractive about a man's cock head   5.False accusations.....!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #102682 at 02,Feb,11 01:29
Since im away at school, my gf and i often send eachother pics of us and certain parts that we find attractive. (If you get my drift.) Well the other day i sent a pic of my member to her, not realizing that she could be with people. Well she was and they all saw me and what im made of. She said everyone kinda blushed, and told her she was very lucky. I still havent seen her friends since, but i dont know what to expect.
Another time, she told her friends about the first time we made love, and it happened to last a little longer than she expected, (3 Hours). They all looked at me differently after they returned from the bathroom. I told her i felt uncomfortable around her friends and i didnt know why. She explained to me what happened, and i was pleasently surprised with the story.
By hytiger at 02,Feb,11 21:04 other posts of hytiger 
You must have sent her a blank picture then, seeing as there are none on your page!

By boc at 01,Feb,11 20:12 other posts of boc 
It's not really an issue for me. Because I am pretty open about such things. My parents were open as well, at least for thier generation. It's just that it really took me by suprise. Plus the women she was talking with were not her close friends, they were actually part of the crowd I had been friends with. You have to understand, I was only 20 then, and we were all making new friends. If you were to look at my facebook page now, you would see all of them as friends for over 25 years. I doubt that any of them even remember it now. It is just something that sticks out in my mind (no pun intended) when I think back to that time of my life. Because I had only been with two women before that.

By #7976 at 30,Jan,11 00:13
I have to say I don't see an issue here. As much as I can be, I am a Gentleman. At least in some areas and I have never talked about my lovers outside of this type of forum. That being said, if my wife or GFs have ever chatted about my sexual abilities or inabilities that's their business. I have never been ashamed of my talents or size sexually and have produced two wonderful children to prove that the equipment works. So, what ever the outcome of a similar conversation, it's for them to fantasize about if they wish and for my lovers to use whenever they want.

By #6568 at 29,Jan,11 18:53
In my 20's I dated a classical pianist (she was very talented as I remember) She went to dinner with a group of her college friends and told them that I was the same length as an octave span on the piano keyboard. At the time she was practising daily to stretch her hands so that she could span the full eight notes. When I went to pick her up from the restaurant they gave me a fairly massive leg-pulling, as you can imagine........

......I was acutely embarassed at the time but would not be now!
By boc at 29,Jan,11 20:01 other posts of boc 
I like to use a Rodney Dangerfield joke whenever a woman says something about my penis size.

"My girlfriend told me I had a MODEL penis.
I thought that was great until I looked it up, it said:
'A smaller replica of the real thing.'"

By spermkiss at 29,Jan,11 22:33 other posts of spermkiss 
You should have whipped it out and shown it to them.

Adult Discussion Forum