Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Bi Sex Fantasy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #90744 at 29,Jan,11 15:53
You're naked on a bed, a gorgeous woman is sitting on your face. You're tongue-fucking her dripping wet pussy and playing with her big,firm tits while she moans in ecstasy. At the same time, a hairy stud has your legs up in the air and his mouth is all over your cock, balls, and ass. Feeling his tongue flicking your asshole while his hands pump your cock and squeeze your aching nuts AND you have a mouth full of hot pussy is driving you insane with pleasure.
Pure animal instinct is taking over, your brain shuts off and you cock is in control now. You NEED to mount someone and fuck them. She is first. You take her doggy style, plowing her tight snatch while working her clit and pinching her nipples. She begs you to fuck her harder and faster and she comes again and again screaming with unbridled pleasure, she can take no more. But you need more.
Now you turn to him, laying him on his back. As your hard tool slides into his man pussy, the combination of pain and pleasure on his face erases what little control you had left. You are both wild animals now, growling and grunting while your cock drills deep into him. His thick penis is oozing precum as your grip it and stroke him to climax. The spasms make his manhole grip your dick all the tighter and now you can take no more. With a guttural grunt/scream you begin to orgasm, pumping your cream deep in his ass and then all over his cock which is still spurting its own massive load. Ahhhhhhh...