She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How young is too young?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #131042 at 29,Jan,11 13:46
I lost my virginity at 14 and I find teen girls a turn on, so how young is too young?

Similar topics: 1.best young dick   2.Old or young cunt?   3.I wanna get you off. Young and horny.   4.young dick   5.Young Skype?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Boylover at 25,Oct,17 09:25 other posts of Boylover 
I had my first dry cum at age 11, with an 18yo boy. I loved it and I loved him. So when a boy is ready for it, hes old enough.
By lawrenceo at 22,Nov,17 10:57 other posts of lawrenceo 
I had mine at the same age. In retrospect, I think I would have enjoyed it better if I had been 13. [But it wouldn't have been dry then!]

By licksipsuckit at 04,May,15 07:15 other posts of licksipsuckit 
60 years ago, girls where married at 13 and starting families, running house holds and working... how things have changed in such a short time, now its a crime to marry young, my grandmother was married at 13 and had her first baby before she turned 14....her husband was 25, that would make the papers these days, but it was just the way life was...now everything has to have a number...society is a strange beest *lix*
By Fritz at 04,May,15 20:51 other posts of Fritz 
In which Country? Where do you live? In the Outbacks or in the Rain forest?
By #531414 at 29,Oct,17 11:08
My grandmother had her first **** when she was 16.

By Andthisisme at 25,Oct,17 16:05 other posts of Andthisisme 
I believe, and I am more than happy to be corrected,that in the U.S there are state statuted ages of consent of 16, 17 or 18, and you cannot marry without parental consent under 16, but with consent you can marry in some states as young as 13 or 14. Wow!!

By leopoldij at 25,Oct,17 16:49 other posts of leopoldij 
also, people were dying younger.

By RealTitsLover at 25,Oct,17 22:18 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Too young for anyone here now? Under 18.

By choker at 12,Aug,13 02:32 other posts of choker 
For myself only,any one under 50 is too young for me.
By niceonebighead at 24,Oct,17 20:19 other posts of niceonebighead 
u r like my lady friend she thinks they should 65 cause she is 78 im 75 so im alright

By BushPilot at 29,Jan,11 17:59 other posts of BushPilot 
Too young depends on your age at the time. I had sexual relationships well before the age of majority with women who were older and those my own age. At the time, the ones my own age were the perfect age even though technically, in light of my current years, we were too young to be doing what we were doing. As for intercourse, I first experienced the thrill of insertion on my 16th. BD - what a present.

So, how young is too young. As a father, anything under the age of 35. As a citizen, anything under the age of 18. And, in it's time, anyone who was younger than I was.

By #315268 at 21,Dec,12 13:48
love this answer

By Ramil1 at 23,Dec,14 08:43 other posts of Ramil1 
when i was 13 i let an older girl (15) use me for sex and i loved it.
By niceonebighead at 24,Oct,17 20:10 other posts of niceonebighead 
when i was 12 isure wasnt going 2 tell anybody iwas getting my cock sucked by a guy 35

By #480182 at 03,Jan,15 01:21
only registered users can see external links
see this link for an article on age of consent around the world.
By small_dik at 04,May,15 23:26 other posts of small_dik 
wow - Age of Consent in Japan is 13. That's terrible.

By BearBen_SYD at 04,May,15 15:41 other posts of BearBen_SYD 
Here in Australia (mate) 16 is the age of consent (as I remember) my **** put her 15 year old daughter on the pill, knowing she'd be sexually actve.... ****'s rationale "better she doesn't fall pregnant" and the pill also helped stabilise her (daughter's) menstral cycle. Neice (now 24) stayed with that boyfriend for several years & no pregnancy (yet)

Regarding age differences, I was pursued/ I courted a lovely young lady with a 30 month old son, looked at her & she fell pregnant (you know how it is).... so 9 years later : her #1 son is 11 our son 9, she 31 & me 59 sadly, we broke up (I mean really!! who ws I kidding?) We both agree, he's our best mistake... very bitter-sweet situation....He's a 2-3 hour drive north.

Bi-weekly weekend access for a bisexual dad.

*back to topic* as a dad, for my son, I hope he waits until 16, (only for legal reasons) whenever it is - I hope he's emotionally mature enough & dosen't emulate me until mmmmmuch later!
By small_dik at 04,May,15 20:12 other posts of small_dik 
In Australia the age of consent is 16, but that doesn't mean a 40 yo can have sex with a 16yo, you'd still get done for "sex with a minor" for that and end up on the sex offenders list.

It means it's OK for 16-18yo to have sex with a 16yo, anyone older has to still wait until he/she's 18. I guess they made it this way to account for teens natural tendencies to have sex younger these days and they didn't want to see cases like this end up in the courts unnecessarily.

By small_dik at 04,May,15 20:11 other posts of small_dik 
I think universally most "normal" adults consider anyone under 18 off limits.

By leopoldij at 04,May,15 10:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Age of consent should depend on the individual and not on their nationality, obviously. But go figure how to implement this. Politicians and Lawyers have found the easiest of solutions. (And they don't care because, being highly paid, they can buy sex of any age and form.)

By hornybicurious at 26,Dec,14 14:05 other posts of hornybicurious 
as for legality, check your local laws. i think a legal age of 18 is a tad high, i think 17 is definitely old enough for that and 16 (as it is in nearly 2/3 of US states) is probably about right. france has 15 and while that seems rather low, the french also don't have all these hangups about sex that other folks do. maybe they're onto something the rest of us aren't? thinking back to when i was 15 . . . i dunno, perhaps we'd all have to be raised as the french are for that to work out well.
By Ramil1 at 26,Dec,14 14:27 other posts of Ramil1 
good point ...I mean you can work as an adult and get a licence to drive a vehicle ...but technically you cant let any one fuck you until after you re 16? (in a lot of countries)
By Avillager at 01,Jan,15 18:18 other posts of Avillager 
New Jersey is 17 to legally drive a boat or car alone. I believe that New York is still 18 in NYC and 16 in the rest of the state.
By Ramil1 at 02,Jan,15 09:38 other posts of Ramil1 
thanks ...i take it you mean to drive a vehicle...how old do you have to be befor somebodies allowed to fuck you...i mean if i was say 18 in New York and a 19 year old girl fucked me could she get into trouble by the police ? Or if you can just use New Jersey as an example... Thanks

By ready4u at 02,Jan,15 06:34 other posts of ready4u 
No one under 30 for me

By bicincymwm at 01,Jan,15 20:13 other posts of bicincymwm 
As a adult in the USA, I would caution anyone younger than 18. The legal ramifications are to great against you. Not sure what the age is in my state, in Ohio. From another standpoint, I don't like them below 30.

By Avillager at 01,Jan,15 18:28 other posts of Avillager 
I realize this is a bit off point, but recently there was case in the US where two girls had been lovers in high school and the one girl (probably the initiator) turned 18. The parents of the younger girl (15) had the other girl arrested and charged with a bunch of BS crimes designed to get p*d*philes off the streets. The older girl was found guilty and went to jail for 6 months. She is now a sex offender and must register, which will affect the rest of her life. There is a significant difference between an older adult, male or female, initiating sexual behavior with a younger person and two teenagers having sex. I agree with Bella's comment that there is a general lack of maturity in teenagers when it comes to decision making about sexual conduct. Hormones are raging and cloud the issue evan more. This is a very broad topic and is constantly under control of the government do gooders or some religious group. BTW Happy 2015, prosperity, health and joy to all. I prefer mature women because of their knowledge of and attitude about sex or making love. Better classified as sharing intimate pleasure.

By #13219 at 29,Jan,11 14:28
Under 18 is taboo and not worth it if you get caught. Being required to register as a sex offender can not be too nice and there are lists of sex offenders available to people who want to find out where you live.
By hytiger at 21,Dec,12 07:17 other posts of hytiger 
That depends where you are... the age of consent is 12 in at least one European country
By leopoldij at 25,Dec,14 08:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Ridiculous. This is not true. No European country has 12 as age of consent

By Rocksalt at 24,Dec,14 17:53 other posts of Rocksalt 
Under 18...period!!!
By #480470 at 25,Dec,14 07:59
You might want to preface that with the fact that you are from the US
By bella! at 25,Dec,14 08:19 other posts of bella! 
Why? Regardless of whether the law is 18 in the U.S. and 16 in the U.K. do you believe that a 16 year old is emotionally mature enough to make a rational decision? Although the act of sex is still the end result, it's completely different when it's two teens rather than a 42 year old and a 16 year old.

By robert63 at 23,Dec,14 10:43 other posts of robert63 
When you see pregnant girls at 12 you begin to wonder just how fucked up males are. Eighteen is young enough and legal in most areas of the world. You want more than that I suggest that you go join ISIS and have your way with whatever you want-just remember, somebody out there that doesn't like perverts will put a bullet between your eyes. Get a life.
By Ramil1 at 23,Dec,14 13:55 other posts of Ramil1 
i honestly dont think many would want to have sex with a girl as young as 12 unless the are really abnormal... even when **** i find most girls that age too sweet and inocent to even talk about much

By Ramil1 at 23,Dec,14 08:38 other posts of Ramil1 
i know from experience some girls want their first experience to be a good one and often choose who they want it with. If they are older than **** and want it, it s difficult to say no.

Why should you dissapoint them if they feel they want it make it a good experience
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

* s i x t e e n

By ready4u at 24,Jul,13 07:40 other posts of ready4u 
Anyone under 21 is to young.

By #384280 at 24,Jul,13 04:09
depends on every individual's taste.. for me below 20 is too young

By xdjxx1 at 23,Jul,13 13:29 other posts of xdjxx1 
Aside from the legal implications in many countries, I can't see the attraction in having intercourse with under 18s now I'm in my late 20s. As with previous posters, I expect a good number of us entered into sexual relationships with people our own age prior to the age of consent. Whilst that was not legally permissible, at that age I would argue it was not morally wrong.

As adults, we have a responsibility to ensure that we behave in a way that is both morally acceptable and legally permissible. Part of that is being aware of the physical and mental maturity of those people we engage with.

By #209045 at 07,Jun,13 19:23
Most Western countries have an age of consent around 16. For instance, that is the case here in the United Kingdom.

By slipper at 21,Dec,12 20:31 other posts of slipper 
It's one of those questions, whereas if you have to ask you ALREADY know the answer!!!

By bliss14 at 21,Dec,12 09:53 other posts of bliss14 
In New Zealand the age of consent is 16 drive a car at 15 vote go to the pub play the pokies at 18 but not till your 20 are you allowed to bet on a horse race I think our government has fucked it up completely

By spermkiss at 29,Jan,11 14:24 other posts of spermkiss 
There is an old saying that goes: "If they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to slaughter." I do not, however, agree with this. In most Western nations the age of consent is eighteen, anything younger is jailbait. So if you want to stay out of prison and not have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life, be sure that they're at least eighteen.

Having said this, in some parts of the world the age of consent is as young as fourteen. There are sex tourists who go to these places to have sex with teens. I'm not saying I approve of this, but it happens.

Adult Discussion Forum