Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

strait or not?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #135959 at 02,Feb,11 02:42
Is a man still. Strait if he let's another man suck his dick because I have a straight friend I want to convince.to let me suck his dick

Similar topics: 1.ANY LADIES ON HERE??   2.STRAIT, CURVED UP OR CURVED DOWN!!   3.strait sucking   4.First time with a guy!?!   5.Strait Jerk off Buddies?  

New Comment

Comments:
By hytiger at 02,Feb,11 21:20 other posts of hytiger 
If you can stay hard with another guy sucking your cock, you aint straight!
If you can cum from another guy sucking your cock, you definitely aint straight!!!
If you WANT another guy to suck your cock... dude, you aint straight
If you want to suck another guys cock, then you are at least bi.
By #165750 at 29,May,11 12:37
Wow wot crap! if a guy is horny and straight he dont give a damn who is swing on his cock, he just closes his eyes and drifts off!
By spermkiss at 29,May,11 18:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on! See my "men have their needs" comment from February 2 above.

By spermkiss at 02,Feb,11 20:51 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course he is. Let's face it, men have their needs, and one of those needs is to come with some regularity. For most men two or three times a week is an absolute minimum. Again, that's a minimum, a more desirable frequency would be higher. For someone who's young and vigorous two or three times a day would not be too much.

So if a guy is straight and if he does not have a regular female partner what's he gonna do? One solution, of course, is to jack off. 'Nothing wrong with that, it's not sick or perverted. Quite the contrary, it's a healthy and wholesome thing to do.

An even better solution is to let a cocksucker suck him off. Straight guys have been getting blow jobs from cocksuckers since the dawn of mankind and that doesn't make them any less straight. Plus it's a win/win situation. The straight guy gets his rocks off and the cocksucker get the fun of sucking him off.

I've sucked off quite a few of my straight friends and it was always a mutually satisfying experience. And it did not spoil our friendship, quite the contrary it brought us closer together.

Notice in this discussion I said "cocksucker", not "gay man" or "gay cocksucker". The truth is, there are a LOT of straight men who like to suck cock. And I do mean a lot. On this site alone there are hundreds of men who identify as straight but like to suck cocks. In my personal life several of the straight friends I sucked off also sucked me off.

So tell you buddy that guys sucking dicks is totally cool and ask him to let you suck him off. If he wants to return the favor, that's fine, and if he doesn't, that's fine too.
By #34386 at 15,May,11 23:17
Have to agreed, I for sure dont refuse a offer to suck me off male or female

By #149751 at 16,May,11 00:32
once again oh wise one you are 100% correct
By spermkiss at 25,May,11 16:23 other posts of spermkiss 
Toyboy you say the nicest things. It's no wonder that I consider you one of my best buddies here on SYD.

By #105042 at 26,May,11 17:28
you?ve said it all. I am pretty sure I could lick a lot of pussys and never would get straight of that
By spermkiss at 28,May,11 06:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Been there, done that. I've licked pussy lots of times and it didn't turn me straight. I'm still gay as pink ink.

By #164116 at 26,May,11 00:58
Sucking dick is just sex. Being gay is a whole other thing..........in my opinion
By spermkiss at 26,May,11 05:49 other posts of spermkiss 
And you opinion is correct.

By #163488 at 21,May,11 00:17
You can be strait and still get blow jobs from men.
By spermkiss at 25,May,11 16:28 other posts of spermkiss 
Or for that matter give them.
By #163488 at 25,May,11 18:42
Yes, I'm straight and I will 69 with a man. Why not. I like sex.
By spermkiss at 26,May,11 05:48 other posts of spermkiss 
There you go. As I said in my very first post on this subject there are a LOT of straight men who like to suck cocks. Certainly hundreds, probably thousands on this very site and undoubtedly millions worldwide. Cocksuckers rule!

By #154208 at 16,May,11 15:44
Like Jed said, you are what you think you are. I've always been curious about being with a guy, but confident that I loved, and wanted to be with a woman in the long run. I define myself by the big picture, not the 15-20 minutes I'm getting sucked off.
By spermkiss at 25,May,11 16:27 other posts of spermkiss 
You hit the nail on the head. You are what you think you are.

By slipper at 15,May,11 22:20 other posts of slipper 
Of course I cannot speak for your friend, but I can say that YOUR cock is delightful and I'm straight!!!

Adult Discussion Forum