Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

So, how do i approach my GF with.....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #130326 at 02,Feb,11 20:48
the fact that it really turns me on when i think about wearing/trying her underwear on ?. She is quite demure and doesn't even know i'm on here and i don't want her screaming weirdo and running to the hills !. Any advice please would be appreciated.

Similar topics: 1.Hooking up   2.Manscape   3.What to do at a club?   4.Approaching someone for a blow job   5.Being Ignored  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 06,Sep,21 18:28 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
This was confirmed as Tecsan's old profile
By tecsan at 08,Sep,21 07:08 other posts of tecsan 
Thanks, asshole...

By #613564 at 06,Sep,21 06:56
I wear panties every day, and the last two GFs knew, when we were together, the first time, and undressing. Both asked why, and I love panties, for comfort, and how they feel! They were totally OK with that, and I think they kind of liked it, a man, being totally comfortable in women's underwear.
Later, it was kind of fun, shopping, and her teasing, if I could get my HUGE STUFF, into something she wanted to wear!!

By #626021 at 25,Aug,21 04:06
Me and my girl have an honest, open, and amazing relationship, and it's all because I opened the door to what I like early on. The earlier the better. Like someone said above, talk to her. Do it on a good day when you are both in a good mood. Maybe you guys could shop for underwear together if you can get her attention, maybe she will even go into a store with you and let her pick some out that are tasteful to her. If she's not into the frilly lacy stuff, you could also try some mens varieties of panties, thongs, briefs or whatever you like and that way it's still 'mens" underwear. I own both male and female underwear and they all give you that sexy girly feeling with the right ones. Just talk and be open with her but not assertive.

By PSerect at 24,Aug,21 06:33 other posts of PSerect 
Heres myy input based on years of having friends in relationships where they were hiding something. If this girl is someone you truly love and who truly loves you, then take some time to explain this fetish and how it makes you feel and see what happens. It might be more difficult to approach it this way, but if you were to get in a long term relationship with her and she found out later that youve always had this fetish, she may feel betrayed and lied to and walk out anyways. Let her know, she may be ok with it if you take the time to talk to her about it rather than just assuming she would freak and keeping it a secret. If she does freak and walk out, then you'll know this was not the right person for you. Its tough being in a relationship where you should be sharing all of our life while hiding something like this and eventually unless you are extrmemely lucky, she will most likely find out anyways at which point she will probably share this information with your friends, family, and anyone else she knows. In relationships, honesty and candor trump all

By Lvphose at 17,Aug,21 21:24 other posts of Lvphose 
I got caught wearing a pair of my gf’s pantyhose! That sure put it out there & talked about it and would indulge my pantyhose//showitoff.org/nylon fetish both her wearing and I wearing. Was great sex play. Here she’s giving me some nylon foot play before taking me in her mouth. I’m wearing black pantyhose with a hole for my clock & balls!

By #88663 at 03,Feb,11 13:39
I had a GF who came home from work and found me trying on her panty hose, I also had a bunch of her panties on the bed that I had been trying on .She smiled at me,walked over ad started rubbing my cock through the panty hose I came so hard it was amazing! From than on she would make me wear them when we would go out it turned her on! So try getting caught!!!
By Lvphose at 17,Aug,21 21:19 other posts of Lvphose 
Yes I too was caught in gf pantyhose that sure puts it out there!

By #136427 at 05,Dec,13 12:40
I wear the wifes panties on my.head

By #6568 at 02,Feb,11 21:40
Make it funny and a joke that you are just doing to get her laughs,...then get her to think that you just do it for her and to amuse her......

........Ideally, get her to think it's her idea, and one which you both enjoy, then she will encourage you to do it.

Adult Discussion Forum