She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

watch wife fuck and suck other men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #12304 at 19,Jun,09 22:51
i love to watch my wife suck other mens cocks

Similar topics: 1.Need a guy in Nova Scotia Canada   2.wife watching hubby sucking   3.wife watching   4.cuckold   5.Me and you and your wife  

New Comment

Comments:
By #82616 at 23,Aug,10 16:43

By #2179 at 15,Aug,09 16:59
We live in the Carribbean and we have a black gardener. My wife told me one's that she had some fantasy about him, so on a saturday we called him inside the house and offered him a drink. I went to get a shower and came in with a towel arround me. My wife asked him to show his cock because she wanted to see it. He seemed to be a litle shy so I dropped my towel, after I waas naked he opened his pants and my wife took his dick out. He was very big and we both got realy turned on by seeing it. My wife took his fat cock in her mouth and started sucking it, when I came closer he pulded his dick out of her mouth and I took over from her. It was agreat feeling, sucking that big fat cock.
He touched my cock and I came immediatly. Then we went to the bedroom and there he fucked my wife for about 2 hours, untill she begged him to stop. Since then we do this almost evry saturday and we love it.
By #3997 at 05,Oct,09 16:16
that sounds pretty cool, did your wife know you wanted to suck his cock, how was it seeing his black cock going in and out of your wife
By #2179 at 05,Oct,09 16:35
It was very horny to see, we love it
By slipper at 21,Feb,10 06:15 other posts of slipper 
You've such a cutie, taino... did he do anything else with your cock, other than a "touch?"
By #3997 at 07,Aug,10 13:15
Thats a good question?? damn I wish i was that gardener

By MAGNUM2156 at 03,Aug,10 15:01 other posts of MAGNUM2156 
I WANT TO FUCK SOMEONES WIFE WHILE HUSBAND WATCHES

N

By #16657 at 12,Jul,09 18:47
I've been trying to encourage my wife to do just that but so far it hasn't progressed past bedroom talk and looking at all the lovely dicks here. I specifically asked her to make sure to find some here she'd love to do and show / tell me all about what she would do if the opportunity presented itself.
By #5173 at 12,Jul,09 21:48
same here!!!!!!!!
By #3997 at 13,Jul,09 14:55
I have tried to encourage my wife to suck another cock while i watched myself i have told her about it several times, we will see if it happens
By slipper at 21,Feb,10 06:08 other posts of slipper 
supa, maybe if you shared the cock with her?
By #3997 at 24,Mar,10 15:34
I wish i could slipper i wish i could
By slipper at 24,Mar,10 17:30 other posts of slipper 
I'd love to be the one!
By #3997 at 03,Aug,10 14:52
You would be the first one i call

By #43515 at 31,Jul,10 17:44
With my First Mrs. LOVED it, loved watching another mans cock sliding in and out of her mouth [ the same mouth I kiss] and then fucking the same cunt I enjoy licking

By #18397 at 05,Oct,09 13:24
and why not...its good to be watched and watch..
By slipper at 21,Feb,10 06:19 other posts of slipper 
In the words of Chauncey Gardner, "I like to watch."

By #19233 at 13,Aug,09 11:07
i love to watch my wife suck other guys cocks we were at a party one time and she sucked off every guy there it was great to watch.
By slipper at 21,Feb,10 06:11 other posts of slipper 
...and, where and when exactly is the next party? Does she like uncut cock?

By #9413 at 20,Jun,09 20:53
my wife has always liked plenty of cock, we have often talked about me watching her being fucked by another male. She has said she would like to try it as she is blindfolded with a male larger than me.
By slipper at 21,Feb,10 06:07 other posts of slipper 
How can we tell who of us is "larger than..." you if you don't post some cock pix!!! And, a pic of your wife???

By #29194 at 05,Oct,09 11:30
My wife once sucked one of my friends and after he unloaded his cum in her mouth she kissed me with his fresh cum still in her mouth (knowing that I'm Bi-sexual with a strong urge for cock sometimes). Thise really turned me on, especially when my friend started to suck me with her looking at us
By #1995 at 05,Oct,09 11:52
Wow, I wish my wife would do that. Do come to the UK and you can both suck me off
By #3997 at 05,Oct,09 16:14
I have wanted my wife to do that, hopefully she will soon

By vene at 02,Aug,09 02:32 other posts of vene 
i always wanted to see my exwife get fuck by someone bigger than me

By #7976 at 20,Jun,09 01:58
How about a little more detail. I had the chance to see my first wife with other men when we were swapping with other couples and it was a turn on to be sure. However, I have always wondered if I would have felt the same if I wasn't screwing the other guys wife at the same time. What do you find fascinating about watching you wife fuck other guys? Also, how about some photos on your page. It sounds like you must have a good collection to share.

Adult Discussion Forum