to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

have you made a mold of your cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #133624 at 09,Feb,11 22:24
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever made a mold of his own cock. Thought it could be fun to make one of my own. But I'm not sure how to do it.

Similar topics: 1.Anyone want a mold of my cock   2.Guys, Has she ever made or asked you suck cock   3.Create'A'Mate - Penis Casting Questions?   4.Clean your room!   5.Dominatrix  

New Comment

Comments:
By #61033 at 14,Feb,11 20:18
I once made a replica cock with plaster of paris and my well oiled cock. Just make sure you shave first otherwise getting yourself out of the mould can be painful. I used resin to create a cock replica before the plaster set too hard to break it out. I dipped the resin replica in liquid latex rubber a few times to make a rubber mould that could be used for casting a new replica. I would advise your girlfriend/boyfriend to strip down to "assist" during the initial mould making... plaster of paris takes about 3 to 5 minutes to set and keep your shape.

You can use the latex moulds to make soap cocks, chocolate cocks, rubber cocks, resin cocks, whatever you fancy...

By #124358 at 12,Feb,11 10:17
yeah the same guy gave me money aswell....two times even and i failed both times...doing it along is really hard
By #34386 at 12,Feb,11 11:31
First months in the site offer me (i guess the same guy) to do the mold delivering me the kit, but I refuse because after reading more info it was not easy and way more hard like you said been alone. The chance of failure was too high. Plus I live way far considered was a waste of money ;

By slipper at 12,Feb,11 07:21 other posts of slipper 
Once when I didn't use it for a while it got moldy... does that count?

Adult Discussion Forum