Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Tired of pics being evaluated wrongly

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #135307 at 12,Feb,11 03:11
Hey y'all! Has anyone else had their pics evaluated wrongly? We recently had 2 of our pics (blowjob pics) evaluated by a member who apparently felt that blowjob pics do not belong in the "Misc" category even though that particular category is for blowjobs, penetrations, etc. As a result we have been losing 10 points per wrong evaluation. Any comments? Thanks! P and T (notshyguys)

Similar topics: 1.I want to be evaluated   2.ellenton pics   3.Nosy fucktards wanting to get all up in the koolaid and dont even know the flavor.   4.Frustrated   5.Stop the same pics over over  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5532 at 14,Feb,11 09:31
We have been through this before. My position (and several responses were supportive of it) is that anyone who has the time and the urge to mark pics as being the wrong category, they really need to get a life. The poster is really the one who can decide what category a pic belongs in. We have posted pics in misc because that's what they are, and someone comes along and tags it as being wrong.
By Gntlmn at 14,Feb,11 22:41 other posts of Gntlmn 
Eloquently stated!

By #95006 at 18,Feb,11 01:29
I do think it gets out of hand, but I do evaluate pics from time to time. The reason is because I will be on the "normal" dicks page or balls page and there are pierced or "modified" pics on there which really actually grosses me out. There is a category for those and anything that doesn't fit goes into misc. It is a form of manners to do your best to post in the correct category. Mistakes happen, I've done it myself when uploading, but you upload a pic into the wrong category take the concequences. I think there are some who do it on purpose to get attention, but I think most are by mistake. I do think there should be an appeal process somehow though. Maybe a tagged page that people can vote on the category they think a pic should be in, or something like that.

By #34386 at 19,Mar,11 17:51
Im with you, Im not to review like a law book everything I post, hope dont repeat, when the bad experiences start to be more that the good in the site Ill see if continue or not. So far its not, but this and the annonymous negative points its really annoying thing that look like a new sport here sadly

By #34386 at 19,Mar,11 17:45
No idea this was that common wow people really need something to do to start reviewing others pics. The sistem is flexible enough to evaluate wrong almost any pic. Add that is anonymous and we have a party. Can see how members stop posting and dont thing that help the site since looks that the most who complaing dont even have pics, nor said that you should post anything without throught either but true its only apply so ramdon.

By MoeJoe at 15,Feb,11 09:43 other posts of MoeJoe 
I agree with luvmyclit and I would also like to say that the majority of us are here to share our own and view each other's pics and I think I would be safe in saying that most of us are not that concerned with category, although we must abide by the rules. There are a small number, though, who seem to have deemed themselves the Category Police, and get their daily fix by messing with others.

Adult Discussion Forum