Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

condoms condoms condoms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #122894 at 13,Feb,11 17:15
Hey everyone, i just had a question concerning condoms. i used to often wear "regular" sized condoms, but i found that they were often A. really difficult to put on (sometimes even a mood killer when both of us had trouble) B. would hurt when i put them on, and C. would affect my erection somewhat. Now i recently tried a new condom, the trojan magnum naked sensation, and i really loved it! i tried it on alone at home since i had a free sample and i had no trouble putting it on. Now i'm wondering, how tight or how well fitted should condoms be? in the past they were always quite tight, but this one seemed right, it had just the slightest bit of breathing room that i really appreciated, but it didnt seem baggy in the least. However, could this cause a problem? (it didnt seem like it was easy to slip off since the base is quite fitted) anyways just wondering what people might have to say, thank you!