Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Would you go to a sauna

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136398 at 14,Feb,11 10:30
There is a sauna about 30 miles from me and they have different nights for different genres. There are men only nights, couples nights, ladies nights and they also cater for families during the day. Has anyone experienced sex in a sauna?

Similar topics: 1.Cockrings in a sauna   2.Gay sauna in london   3.sauna   4.Glasgow Gay sauna/gay life   5.Nude Sauna in Boston, MA area.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #525977 at 23,Jan,17 01:13
Yeah, sauna sex is hot. Just take precautions for STDs. XXX ;-)

By #147379 at 30,Mar,11 10:07
I have just reported my experience in a Korean Sauna on my BLOG. Check it and tell me what do you think. The story is totally true.
By spermkiss at 30,Mar,11 17:29 other posts of spermkiss 
'Just read you Blog about your sauna experience. I don't doubt a word of it. Sex is the international language and sex happens all over the world. All kinds of sex, including man-on-man sex.

So go back to the Korean Sauna and don't hold back. Don't try to cover yourself up with the towel in the "sleeping room", but let your hard dick stand proud and exposed. Get some Korean hands and/or lips on your dick and get your hands and/or lips on some Korean dick. Sex is good.

By Walker at 16,Feb,11 21:48 other posts of Walker 
I've been in saunas here and in Europe. They are very different experiences, because of the different cultures. The saunas in the states except the gay bathhouse type are very reserved, unless you happen to be in one with Europeans. I much prefer Switzerland or Sweden but Florida with Germans is also great.
By #7976 at 17,Feb,11 00:47
I agree. The whole family gets in, strips down, and usually brings out the wine and cheese. There can be half a dozen other men, women, children, and grandparents in the sauna and anyone and everyone is welcome to join the party.

By #136398 at 15,Feb,11 14:36
Thanks for you comments all. I would go to the local one but would be slightly apprehensive as, firstly, I am an englishman in france, I don't speak the language quite as well as I would wish, and secondly because I would be alone. I would much prefer on my first visit to be with someone, if you can understand that, and I do not know anyone who attends. It is certainly something that I would like to do though.
By spermkiss at 15,Feb,11 22:08 other posts of spermkiss 
You want someone to go along with you and hold your hand? Do you want him to hold your dick for you, too, and put it in the waiting orifice? And how much French do you have to know to get or give a blow job? Come on, man, get going.
By #136398 at 15,Feb,11 22:14
Not necesarily to hold my hand, but my dick, yes. But seriously, in a foreign country. I speak french well enough, can you. If it were you, what would you do? just get your dick out and that's enough to explain what you are there for, I think it's a little more complex and a little more sophisticated than that.
By spermkiss at 15,Feb,11 22:37 other posts of spermkiss 
Sorry, I guess I was a little harsh. It may indeed be more complex and more sophisticated than just starting to suck, but it may not be. But you're not going to know 'til you go there. You're a big boy, you can handle it. And isn't everyone already nude in a sauna anyway? They were in every sauna I've been to. See my original comment above. Go there, take off your clothes, go into the sauna and see what happens. Once you get the vibe of the place, if it seems right let your dick get hard. If you score, you've struck gold.
By #136398 at 16,Feb,11 17:29
Ok, spermkiss, I get your gist and I suppose I am being a bit of a ninny. Yes, I am a big boy now and I suppose if you have a desire to do something, you should do it, right? I will give it a go and let you know what happens
By spermkiss at 16,Feb,11 20:33 other posts of spermkiss 
Way to go, man. From the questions you've posted here on the Forum ("First Contact", "Young Gay Construction Workers" and now this) I'd conclude that you're mostly a straight man who has recently come to terms with his desires for man-on-man sex. Am I right?

It's highly unlikely the sex with another man is just going to fall into your lap (pun definately intended). If it's going to happen, you've got to be at least a little proactive. So get going and good luck.

And for what it's worth, I've had sex with men in several foreign countries where I did not speak the language and with several foreign tourists here in the USA. Sex is the international language.

By #7976 at 14,Feb,11 20:02
A sauna can be a lot of fun. Everyone is sweaty and bodies are slippy and very sexy. As the ever lovely Matt's Wife says, keep the fluids going and don't use alcohol as it will expedite dehydration. But by all means, if you have the chance, go and enjoy.

By #59855 at 14,Feb,11 18:40
From Matt's Wife: Matt and I have done that and it is fun, be sure to stay hydrated. We found that it drained us both quickly

By spermkiss at 14,Feb,11 17:53 other posts of spermkiss 
I've had sex in saunas at gay bath houses dozens of times. While this sauna is not a gay establishment per se, I would expect that on men only nights it draws a largely, or maybe entirely, gay clientele. So why don't you go and see what happens? Sit in the sauna nude and get a stand up and throbbing erection and see if you get any takers. If you do, give us a blow by blow account.

Adult Discussion Forum