She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Admin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #83244 at 19,Feb,11 18:25
I have posted this 5 times and it never posts. Here i try again.
Could you put a simple profile addition to our pages so peopel dont need to PM questions that can be answered by reading. Most dont see or read blogs. Plus, like the forum, everytime i create one, it never posts. I have been able to, twice. But its bugged with phones.
It would make a difference if people could give details on their pages.
Thanks.

Similar topics: 1.admin gay or straight or other   2.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   3.Polling : What A Greeat Idea   4.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   5.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,  

New Comment

Comments:
By #94215 at 19,Feb,11 22:50
What phone are you using? I haven't had any problems, it's almost always my phone I use to access this site
By #83244 at 20,Feb,11 02:34
Try creating a blog.
I use lots of phones. Moslty a Black berry and qwerty key smartphone with Opera browser. I have even built a webpage with this phone and upload Mp3 to share sites. I DL Software to it and install to my PC. I can use it as a modem too.
It's a simple browser error in a site linkup to a point. Only real probs i get is when i need Flash player and the site wont let you in unless you have it.

By admin at 19,Feb,11 22:00 other posts of admin 
1. What information do you need to be added to your profile? I have no idea what frequent questions you get.

2. Most of people don't read, so don't hold your breath for the results anyway.

Adult Discussion Forum