Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Pee shy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94215 at 19,Feb,11 22:47
How many other guys get 'pee shy'?

I find it very difficult to start pissing at a urinal or outside if there is another guy stood next to me. Or if someone arrives after I started it sometimes stops me in mid flow. What causes this and anyone got any suggestions for a solution? It wasn't a problem when I was young. Think it started in my mid teens.

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 21,Feb,11 09:59 other posts of MoeJoe 
It has nothing to do with being gay or straight....it's a socio-cultural thing. We have been brought up to believe that going to the toilet is a private sort of thing. I think that if, as a kid you grew up in a large family or with a lot of people around that maybe you are more relaxed and less uptight about others nearby when trying to pee.
By #34386 at 21,Feb,11 11:58
Agreed

By spermkiss at 21,Feb,11 22:10 other posts of spermkiss 
You're probably right about this. Though I'm not from a large family (just my sister, our parents and me), I grew up in an open bathroom door household. I've never been pee shy.

By 3fdfd at 21,Feb,11 03:22 other posts of 3fdfd 
I cannot start peeing if I am near anyone - if there is another guy there, I go into a stall. If I'm peeing & another guy comes in, that doesn't stop me. Just getting started is the problem. I don't care if he sees my cock or not - just gotta be alone to get started.

By #122004 at 20,Feb,11 11:08
i'm straight and it does not bother me at all.. but i guess i really don't give a fuck if anyone is sneaking a peek either, whatever has no real effect..
By #34386 at 20,Feb,11 19:56
Well until I read this post dont know others people was pee shy, Im not gay or care sneaking how guys pee so be straight or not dont thing is the explanation. And yeah most guys have no problem in pee in public, its the more common

By #55376 at 20,Feb,11 19:35
Im the same way guess im just embaressed for anyone 2 see my dick. Its only bout 2in when soft. If some1 gets the next urnial and im peeing it just stops. I usually look for a stall to do my business

By #34386 at 19,Feb,11 23:47
I know what you mean, its hard to pee in urinal with people, once start no problem but people around make me difficult to start, so avoid when can or use a cabin. Its not something that bother me particulary but yeah not like to pee in public simple as that.

Adult Discussion Forum