Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

"My First Orgasm"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #139955 at 24,Feb,11 15:54
I was taking a shower one night at the age of 13yrs. Accidently, the shower spray "jet flow" hit the underside of my cock, and my cock started to pulsate like crazy then this white stuff splooged all over the place! I was pretty much oblivious to what just happened and a little nervous, untill i started to learn more thru my friends that were older then me. They said that it was normal and always happens when you touch yourself downthere.

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.Black out orgasm   4.best orgasm   5.Your the best masturbaion orgasm  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 24,Feb,11 16:54
When I was about 10 or so I realised that although I could push my foreskin back in the bath when my penis was soft and small, it became impossible to do when I had an erection. The foreskin was too tight around the swollen glans and any attempt to get it back was stragely exciting despite the pain of the skin being stretched. Without really knowing or understanding what I was doing I used to pull on the skin to the point where it was very tight and painful but the more it hurt the more excited I became and the bigger my glans got inside the foreskin. I began to be fascinated with this whole thing and wanted to see what my glans looked like when I was erect. I tried pulling back the skin and then gettign erect but it did'nt really work.....

.......Then, one night when I was sitting up in bed and forcing the hood back as far as it would go, the pain started to be replaced by the most thrilling feelings. Eventually I was 'hit' by the most massive wave of excitement and pleasure. I was absolutely 'hooked' and repeated this amazing experience every night. One night I got particularly carried away and the hood suddenly popped back behind the glans. After this I manipulated the hood to reach orgasm and this was my method for several years.

It would be another three years or so afte rthat first sledgehammer orgasm before I could actually shoot, by which time I new what thigns were about and what to expect.

Adult Discussion Forum