Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A story for Mr. BushPilot:) but everyone is welcome to read & comment!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9747 at 24,Jun,09 09:50
This is gonna be kinda long but I think you'll enjoy, those of you who read the topic "Sexy Fashions" will understand why it's for BushPilot:) So, it all started out when me & my friend went for a bike ride to the local shopping center. Guess what I was wearing? White blouse, tight jeans, & sandles! (it's a bit hot for boots) I even put on a string of pearls & a golden braided belt that I borrowed from my friend:) When we got to the shopping center we realized we forgot the lock so I stayed outside to keep an eye on the bikes while she went to the store. I walked around a bit, the place was completely empty & the only sounds were the birds singing & the wind blowing through the trees. After a while I leant against the bike, looked around & noticed that security guards from every possible corner had wandered out & I was surrounded all the way from the parking lot to the end of the bulding with guys in black uniforms watching me. My heart skipped a beat & decided to have some fun:) I made a nice long stretch, crossed my legs & slowly rolled my head back & forth a few times. Then I took out the pin holding my hair up & let my waist-length hair fall down majesticly. (oldbugle, got the idea from your comment) I ran my fingers through my hair a few times, the whole time pretending as if I didn't notice the guards looking at me. I stood up, turned around, & bent over to "check the chain on the bike" letting them check me out from behind:) I slowly walked over to a bench, sat down, closed my eyes & just let the wind blow through my hair. I heard one of the guards loudly telling another guard about some great & brave incident he was involved in while working in another place, another one started lifting some heavy chains in the parking lot, but I think the bravest one was a middle-aged man who sat down on the bench directly in front of me & never looked directly at me but just viewed me out of the corner of his eye with this important but flirty look on his face. Anyway, when my friend got back we got on our bikes & rode past all the security guards. Each one of them winked or whistled, & I decided to give them one last treat. As I rode by, I arched my back & pushed my butt out a little, allowing the lacey rubber band of my panties to come out of my jeans. I didn't look back but I'm sure I made them smile again:))