Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

BEST PLACE TO SUCK COCK

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by COCKSUCKERSLUT at 26,Feb,11 08:13  other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT
AS JUST ANOTHER SEXY OLD GUY I AM CONSTANTLY AMAZED AT HOW MANY YOUNG HOT BOYS WANT ME AT THE GAY BATHS. A DADDY THING ? AND I MEAN HOT BEAUTIFUL BOYS 20 - 30 YO. FIT HARD BODYS. MAYBE BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY GUY SMILING NAKED AND DANCING ? WHEN I GET ON MY KNEES NAKED WITH A COCK IN MY MOUTH IT USUALLY DRAWS A CROWD. IT IS A GOOD THING I AM FURRY, MY HAIR SOAKS UP A LOT OF CUM. I TRY TO GET ALL THE CUM IN MY MOUTH BUT A LOT OF TIMES I WILL SUCK A HOT COCK TO THE BRINK AND WHEN I SWITCH TO ANOTHER HARD HOT COCK THE GUY SHOTS A BIG LOAD ON MY HAPPY FACE, BALD HEAD OR HOT BODY. I LOVE THE FEELING OF WARM FRESH CUM RUNNING DOWN MY HEAD OVER MY FACE AND INTO MY FUR. I RUB IT IN AND WALLOW IN CUM.

I RECOMMEND :
CLUB Z SEATTLE
STEAM PORTLAND
VULCAN SAN DIEGO
MAX HONOLULU
AMIGO COPENHAGEN
BABYLON BANGKOK
24 KAIKAN TOYKO

ANY OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS ?

Similar topics: 1.confused .....   2.Hey guys. (: Do you like my cock?   3.Looking for a cock to suck   4.Lady cum-milker   5.Suck or jerk session wanted in south jersey  

New Comment

Comments:
By #175805 at 06,Oct,11 01:38
The best place is between my legs...
The location that happens doesn't matter either.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 20,Feb,12 20:59 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
THATS A GOOD PLACE

By #2331 at 05,Oct,11 16:39
In your mouth!!!
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 13,Jan,12 04:06 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
UR SO SMART. THAT IS THE BEST PLACE FOR COCK SUCKING. THANKS

By Thumper52 at 18,Jul,11 20:06 other posts of Thumper52 
Sounds like you and I would be in competition at the Vulcan Baths here in San Diego. Like you, I can't suck enough cock to satisfy my need, nor can I get enough hot cum shot on my face, head, hairy chest and body. I'm a cum slut and love sucking all the cock I can fit into my mouth.

Great hot body, cock & ball shots on your profile. Love all the CBT devices. Woof, eventho' you're only 44, you're a fuckin hot hairy man.

Let me know when you cum to San Diego next and we can rent a hotel room and advertise a COCKSUCKER PARTY and drown in cum and cock together.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 08,Jan,12 20:10 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
OOOO FUN !

By #2331 at 18,Jul,11 14:24
Your mouth!!!
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 07,Jan,12 19:53 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
WELCOME & WELLCUM

By #176420 at 17,Jul,11 17:27
The best place to suck cock,Here on my porch,Here in my woods,Here on yer knees in front of me..
By mikeyd270 at 18,Jul,11 04:20 other posts of mikeyd270 
Wish I could make the trip to your place.

By spermkiss at 27,Feb,11 00:04 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all COCKSUCKERSLUT you're only 44 years old and you're describing yourself as a "SEXY OLD GUY"! Man, you're in the prime of life! I still describe myself as middle aged, though at 68 I don't know how much longer I can get away with that. I'm beginning to drift to "mature". And I, too, am always amazed at how many hot young guys, half or even a third of my age, flirt with me. Now that I've settled down into married life (see my Blog) I don't take them up on it, but it sure feels good when they do it.

Now, about sucking cock at the baths. You're a man after my heart. Oh how I remember going to the baths and sucking as many cocks as I could. The Ritch Street Baths here in San Francisco were legendary. One of my favorite things to do was sit on the floor next to the door in the steam room. Then I'd suck the cock of every man who came in or went out. Forty, fifty or sixty cocks in my mouth while I was sitting there. Or sit in the middle of a circle jerk and have eight, ten or twelve guys shoot their loads on me and in my mouth. Heaven.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 14,Apr,11 08:26 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
YES IT'S A PARTY !

Adult Discussion Forum