Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ANYONE EVERT DO THIS?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #127522 at 26,Feb,11 13:51
I WOKE UP ABOUT AT ABOUT THREE INTHE MORNING, SO HORNY. I STARTED TO MASTURBATE THEN REMBERED SOMETHING I READ. DRIVEING NAKED AND MASTURBATEING. I WALKED FROM MY HOUSE TO MY CAR TOTALY NIAED, GOT IN AND DROVE OFF, WOW WHAT A RUSH BEING OUT THERE LIKE THAT. I KNOW IT WAS A BIG RISK BUT WHAT A FEELING!! I EVERN STOPED THE CAR A FEW TIMES AND GOT OUT AND STUDE IN THE ROAD JACKING OFF. I CAME TO THIS FOUR WAY STOP SING, GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND WENT INTO THE MIDDEL OF THE INTERSECTION AND JACKED OFF TILL I CAME. I SHOT MY CUM IN MY HAND AND LICKED SUM UP AND RUBBED THE REST ALL OVER MY CHEST, ASS AND FACE...WOW IT WAS AN UNBELIVEABLE FEELING. DRIVEING BACK HOME WITH CUM ON ME WAS A RUSH TOO....

New Comment

Comments:
By #102374 at 27,Feb,11 05:12
Naked in Feb in Ohio has got to be a hardon driving force.(COLD) I drive naked sometimes and almost always have my cock out stroking on the way to work or just running errands

By #7976 at 27,Feb,11 03:15
I may have stroked a woodie on the interstate in Nevada once or twice but it was the middle of the night and I sure as hell didn't get out to shoot a load on the highway. Then again, there's a legal brothel at every intersection so it wasn't a need.

By spermkiss at 26,Feb,11 19:48 other posts of spermkiss 
You just recently did this? You live in NE Ohio and you walked out of your house nude in the middle of the night in February? You stood nude in the middle of an intersection and jacked off in February? Why do I find this a tad hard to believe?

Having voiced my skepticism, however, I'll go on to say that I've done this sort of thing numerous times. It was really great to ride around nude with the convertible top down, in the summer, of course. I've jacked off and been sucked off while driving lots of times. It's sometimes hard to keep one's mind on the road when one's dick is shooting a load of jizz, but I never had an accident. And I never got caught.

On time a buddy and I slipped past the barricade to an Interstate Highway that had been completed but was not yet open. After driving a few miles, we stopped the car and had sex in the middle of the freeway. Fun.

The things we do when we're young.

Adult Discussion Forum