She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Does cum stay on your breath?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #133079 at 02,Mar,11 17:56
My boss frequently requires me to give him blow jobs. After he cums in my mouth, I can taste it for quite a while. Can the people I talk to smell the cum on my breath?

Similar topics: 1.I came a different way   2.Juicy Fruit   3.Please Stay Safe   4.why does the site keep loging me out?   5.Could you be intimate with someone that has bad breath or body odor?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 13,Nov,13 12:41
Just watched a documentary on tv about sex. The dr said about 10 to 15 min after a women has been cummed in you can smell traces of it on her breath. Ill test this theory asap. And let you know the results...

By #187578 at 08,Oct,11 11:11
Lmao

By #181785 at 08,Oct,11 02:32
Dave you have a nice cock. Why don't you hire me to give you BJ and then both give the Boss one. Nice job get paid to suck cock, sign me up

By slipper at 21,Jun,11 04:03 other posts of slipper 
Yes, at least it does on my wife's breath.

By #68656 at 03,Mar,11 08:44
David, first and foremost your employer is breaching several workplace laws, primarily those covering workplace harrassment.
He is also showing a total lack of ethics.
Acting on the assumption that you do not want to partake in such activity you have a valid case to refer to either your Union or industrial regulators. It is illegal as well as unethical for an employer to require an employee to submit to sexual "favours" in order to continue employment.
By #133079 at 03,Mar,11 20:07
I initially volunteered to give him head, now he just expects it. That's OK though because I enjoy that aspect of my job. I wish more men at my job made me give them blow jobs!
By spermkiss at 03,Mar,11 21:41 other posts of spermkiss 
It sounds as though you have a dream job! Is your boss hiring any new employees? Imagine, going to work, punching the clock and spending the work day on your knees sucking guys off. I could handle that; I do some of my best work on my knees.

By spermkiss at 02,Mar,11 20:43 other posts of spermkiss 
We can only hope! I think it would be fun to go about with penis breath.
By #133079 at 03,Mar,11 20:08
I think you're right actually. It may be a good advertisement to others that I give blow jobs!
By spermkiss at 03,Mar,11 21:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, it pays to advertise.

By #88663 at 03,Mar,11 12:59
Dave do you enjoy giving him head?

By MoeJoe at 03,Mar,11 09:31 other posts of MoeJoe 
Is this a serious question......

By #106949 at 03,Mar,11 06:18
Yes, usually, just with most everything else, cum will remain on your breath for a while. I would recommend a mint or something if you're concerned.

Adult Discussion Forum