Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

OUTDOOR SEX

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #144510 at 08,Mar,11 01:45
HOW MANY PLACES HAVE YOU HAD OUTDOOR SEX.

MINE-I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF LAKE TAHOE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.

SHE STOOD UP IN THE BOAT AND STARTED TOWARD ME. I ONLY HAD ON SWIM SHORTS. SHE QUICKLY RIPPED THEM OFF ME AND GRABBED MY HARDING COCK. I COULD SEE A TOUR BOAT APPROACHING IN THE DISTANCE, BUT I COULDN'T RESIST. SHE PUT MY COCK IN HER MOUTH AND SUCKED AND LICKED IT FOR AWHILE. THEN QUICKLY, SHE FACED ME AND STRADDLED ME AND LOWERED HER PUSSY ON TO MY VERY HARD COCK. SHE FUCKED ME UNTIL I SHOT MY CUM DEEP INSIDE HER. SHE SAT NAKED WITH HER LEGS SPREAD AND I WATCHED MY CUM SLOWLY SEEP OUT OF HER PUSSY. GOOD TIMES.

Similar topics: 1.OUTDOOR JERKING IN THE RAIN   2.OUTDOOR NUDE PICS   3.Any outdoor/ public pix or videos?   4.OUTDOOR CUM   5.Sexual outdoor/Nature pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 30,Jan,16 06:44 other posts of routemaster 
I love sex in the great outdoors, even done it in the pouring rain. Gene Kelly wouldn't have been amused - or maybe he might - as "Singin' In The Rain" it wasn't but FUCKING in the rain is exhilarating!

By spermkiss at 08,Mar,11 18:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Hundreds of times in dozens of places, more than I could possibly remember. On a nude beach with dozens of people around, some on a neighboring beach towel just a few feet away. On stage at a concert pavilion in a park on a rainy summer night. In the middle of a freeway that was completed but not yet open. In a convertible car with the top down. In parks, sometimes in secluded areas and sometimes very much in the open. Even my own back yard.

By botanic at 08,Mar,11 17:15 other posts of botanic 
a few times .. in the car in the local park , in the grounds of a historic museum, by the river in the centre of Salisbury in Wilts, on top of a canal boat in Shropshire , on the ground in an alley at the back of a house, in a clump of trees at the roadside in my local town, on a vacant lot local to me, on the local sand dunes... maybe more I forget !

By #88663 at 08,Mar,11 16:17
My wife and I had sex in a boat at Lake Powel in the middle of the day it was great than we skinny dipped off the boat there were people all around, we've had sex on the beach at night, stoped and went into corn fields and got caught behind a sevice statio...

Adult Discussion Forum