She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

too thick for good sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #39567 at 08,Mar,11 10:43
I do experience a lot of problems while having sex. Most of the girls complain about my cock being too thick.

/5i0yns8qrk54pic.html
/nkkby5lx501ipic.html
/xthlu8mxkon5pic.html
/endh286zie4hpic.html

Anyone having some tips to improve sex life so girls dont complain about the thickness?

Similar topics: 1.You like it thick?   2.VERY THICK SPERM ?   3.What makes a dick "good looking"?   4.thick cock   5.what does a mouthful of cumm taste like to you.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #2331 at 21,May,11 17:17
Looks avg. to me.
A woman can have a huge baby what makes you think
she cant take your cock?
Your ego is bigger than your cock.
By #33070 at 22,May,11 22:37
O

By WristThick at 21,May,11 19:50 other posts of WristThick 
I'm sorry, but I'm thicker than you are and I don't have that problem. Why? Because I take all the time in the world to make sure every girl I have is soaking wet before going to work on her with my cock. And I always "listen" to her body- especially her pussy. Do the same and you'll NEVER get any complaints, only compliments. You sound like you're really young, if this is really happening to you. Learn right now that there's never any rush when it comes to sex. If you ever get to that stage where a girl is complaining, stop everything and go back to using your tongue and fingers to get her all hot, bothered... and dripping wet. You'll be glad you did and she'll thank you for it.

By Beercan10 at 21,May,11 15:30 other posts of Beercan10 
If you think that's too thick for sex, then I must be the most unlucky guy in the world.
10 inch handcuffed monster

By #2331 at 08,Mar,11 15:08
Wowen have babies that weigh 10lbs or more.
I dont see how a man's cock would be a problem.
Never met
By boc at 09,Mar,11 06:58 other posts of boc 
The bones around a woman's vagina dialate when she gives birth. Even with that some women need surgery to return to a state closer to the one prior to birth. Yes, a vagina is wondrous thing and can stretch and contract amazingly to conditions. But your average woman does not walk around with a huge hole between her legs.

I have to be careful not to bruise a womans cervix. A baby is much longer than my penis.
By #39334 at 11,May,11 09:22
Its the mucous plug plugging the cervix off that dilates, not the bones.

By pifad at 11,May,11 00:16 other posts of pifad 
Dude, if the ladies complain that it's too thick cum see me. I will accomodate you. And many other men would be just as happy to oblige!

By boc at 08,Mar,11 14:53 other posts of boc 
You should spend more time going down on her. I have made this standard practice. Because if I don't it is very difficult to get even the tip in. Lick her pussy until she is so wet and can't take it anymore. Then she will beg you to enter her, and will assist insertion with her own hands. It is all very sexy that way.

By #6568 at 08,Mar,11 14:49
Give the woman lots of foreplay and then lots of orgasms with your fingers and tongue, don't make any attempt to penetrate or even mention it, but encourage her to feel it and play with it all the while.....

......It will only be a matter of time and you will know what she is thinking when she starts to sort or 'weigh' it in her hand and 'measure' it's girth with her thumb and forefinger.

Virtually no penis is too thick for any normal healthy woman to accomodate. The vagina is extremly flexible and capable of passing a 6 lB baby,...it's just that women like to be properly stretched and prepared psychologically before some ignorant man simply forces his length up them. The vast majority of women like and value some sophistication and discretion in their male partners and this helps their pleasure greatly.

By bluemn7 at 08,Mar,11 11:26 other posts of bluemn7 
what's your girth girthman? it's a hefty looking cock!!

My suggestion is to start out very slow just rubbing the outer folds and once she gets adequately wet, go in slowly one inch at a time. It works for me.

Adult Discussion Forum