Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

points.... ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14349 at 29,Jun,09 19:52
I do not understand the "system" of what it takes to get points. ? And how many ? Some days I got more than one-hundred points for my actions one the side.... ( with very little activity )... and other days I "work hard" to register "wrong category or bad quality", and end up with 23 points for spending hours with actions, comments etc. ????What IS THE SYSTEM and how excatly does it work. ?
Maybe somebody here knows ?