Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

clit position

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by sailor at 14,Mar,11 04:42  other posts of sailor
How many of you girls actually get your clit stimulated by a inserted penis?

My wife says her pussy is for my pleasure only. She needs to be finger stimulated to reach a orgasm.

Similar topics: 1.Show Your Clit   2.what im doing to my clit right now its si hirny!   3.LETS SEE SOME CLITS!   4.Girl W/Pierce Clit Slutty or Not   5.Clit Enlargement  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5532 at 14,Mar,11 05:54
Seeing as the clit sits up and out of the way, it requires some creativity on stimulating it while screwing. I love to have my clit rubbed, or I rub my clit myself while my guy is inside of me. Perhaps your wife needs to do some fingering of her clit while you screw.
By #7976 at 30,Jul,11 20:41
On the other hand, my wife's clit is so sensitive that directly touching it gives her pain. Indirect contact for her is best but she cums like a freight train when we fuck so it has never been a problem. As for sailor's issue, you have the best of both worlds. You can get her off then screw her till you cum. Make the most out of what you have. It sounds like a pretty normal and not so bad problem to have. Have fun Sailor.

By slipper at 16,Mar,11 03:06 other posts of slipper 
Position matters, at least to some. My wife easily gets off all the time if we "scissor" our legs (each with one inside and the other outside of each others legs). Puts a lot of pressure on her clit this way, with her either top or bottom.

By sailor at 15,Mar,11 18:13 other posts of sailor 
thanks for your answers. Stuff we never learned reading books and mags.
now my and i masurbate each other all the time, and have some of the best orgasms ever

By #6568 at 14,Mar,11 21:07
A small percentage of women have a low placed clit where it's well down in their vulva right close to their vaginal opening but the majority have it higher and there are some with high placed clits where they can get no senstation from intercourse at all.

I think there needs to be more research into clit position as there are large numbers of women who cannot cum from intercourse and who would like to and this matter of clit placement is rarely if ever mentioned by western sexologists.

Adult Discussion Forum