Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why are some pix more popular?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 14,Mar,11 22:05
I've long been interested in what make particular pix more more popular than others. I posted both these similar pix at the same time,...although the composition is vitually the same there is no doubt which one has been more favourably received. At the current time the number of views are more than two to one and gaining......

....I quite like this pic;

....but for some inexplicable reason THIS shot has more than twice as many views,...Anyone know why?.....;

Similar topics: 1.Favorite vs Most popular   2.Most Popular - main page   3.Most popular dicks   4.Most Popular Normal Dicks for past 5 days.   5.Most unpopular vs. Popular  

New Comment

Comments:
By #132576 at 15,Mar,11 11:19
i find the one with your jeans on much hotter. I dont really know why. Btw thats a awsome cock.
By #6568 at 16,Mar,11 11:04
I don't know about "awesome", but thanks anyway

By #94215 at 15,Mar,11 08:51
Everyone loves to see cock sticking out of jeans
By #6568 at 15,Mar,11 11:00
....and yet, most of my previous 'jeans' shots have not been that popular.......

By #127462 at 15,Mar,11 05:22
In addition to what foreskin4ever wrote I think that it is easier to develop a story around the second picture.
By #6568 at 15,Mar,11 10:59
That's really interesting becaue thats what I tend to do with pix of sexy women sometimes!....but the women have to 'have' something about them.

By #10886 at 14,Mar,11 22:21
The jeans give the shot more depth and the shirt covering your belly gives some contrast to your hard red cock. Minor things can make a big difference between a good pic and a great one!
By #6568 at 15,Mar,11 10:58
Thanks for the perceptive comment!....and you're right about minor details being 'key'....

Adult Discussion Forum