Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

members i added on my friends list that don't want to add me on theirs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42882 at 15,Mar,11 10:16
i have some members that i added on my friend list so long ago that they don't want to add me on theirs ! i accept any one here who adds me to their list but those members i added so long ago that they don't want to add me to their friend list i don't see the point haven them on mine! but the problem is that i don't know how to delete ! can somebody tell me how to doit please

Similar topics: 1.Friends of your friends [new feature]   2.Deleting friends you added on your "Friends List"   3.Great Looking Lady with a Truly Poor Attitude:   4.Deleted by "friends" here on SYD?   5.Small Additions  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 17,Mar,11 01:49 other posts of slipper 
I only add people to my "friends" when they ask to be. Some may not want the automatic up-sized pix, for example. I also never add anyone who specifically states being under 21y.o. since I cannot be privy to the legal statutes everywhere.

All the best.

By #7976 at 17,Mar,11 01:45
The friend's list is more a vehicle allowing you to keep track of people you like more than it is for making friends. I have numerous people on my friends list that have never responded in kind and I don't imagine they ever will. On the other hand, I enjoy checking out their pictures on the "Your Friends Recent Uploads" page.

Some people don't want to use the Friends feature; others may only befriend certain types (sex, race, age, etc.) and yes, it's crappy; but either way, befriending someone here is a compliment from you to them and doesn't need to be responded to.

Enjoy the friends you have and don't worry about the rest. It's their loss, not yours.

By fila1305 at 16,Mar,11 10:32 other posts of fila1305 
I think 1XSpurt gives some very good advise, in regard with reminders and permissions.

And if they still don't react after sending a reminder:

To delte a member from your list, selct the box infront of the particular member and then press the 'Remove Selected from Friends'-button on the bottom of the list.

Adult Discussion Forum